What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fakenham 3.00 That’s The Deal - Fakenham record - 2nd – 1st – 1st – 3rd – 1st –fell at 3rd fence – 2nd & P.U on only run on Heavy. Last two years finished 2nd and 1st off o/r 104 & 106 in this race– runs today off 95 with same jockey who has ridden him since they bought him from Henrietta Knight.
14/1 e/way

I will never forget the reaction I got from a drunken American living in Queensland when i said it to him years ago on a night out. All I can say is the whole bar quietened to an eerie silence. They had no idea what I had said but they fully understood what it meant !

5/1 - Two Turtle Doves
Event15:05 Chepstow
MarketRace winner

Selection13/2 - Peak Storm
Event16:10 Chepstow
MarketRace winner

Selection7/1 - Master Oscar
Event15:10 Listowel
MarketRace winner

Selection16/1 - Piri Wango
Event14:50 Naas
MarketRace winner
My Lucky 15 for today all have reasonable chances

5.00 Leicester

The odds on fav here is Hanno...which surprises me...purely on track form I think Wohja has better form..but what decides it for me is that it is unlikely that Hanno will show best on a slow surface looking at its breeding. Wohja on the other hand should show best on slow.

The prices at the moment are 1.77 & 3.7.

Cumani has a FTO in Tap Your Toes...would think this one will struggle to win FTO at this trip.

I think Wohja is a good bet here....3.7 is too big

5/1 - Two Turtle Doves
Event15:05 Chepstow
MarketRace winner

Selection13/2 - Peak Storm
Event16:10 Chepstow
MarketRace winner

Selection7/1 - Master Oscar
Event15:10 Listowel
MarketRace winner

Selection16/1 - Piri Wango
Event14:50 Naas
MarketRace winner
My Lucky 15 for today all have reasonable chances

This isnt going to plan

Hope to see a better performance from Colour My World in the 5.30Leic, big grey horse wasn't suited by the faster surface at Kempton lto, front runner should lead and will try to get away from them, ran a decent race at Haydock when 6th and time before when just beaten by Elaal trying to give that one 5lbs, Elaal has won again from 7lb higher. Dropped to 7fs today, soft ground a bit of an unknown but looks to be a back to lay at least.

5.00 Leicester

The odds on fav here is Hanno...which surprises me...purely on track form I think Wohja has better form..but what decides it for me is that it is unlikely that Hanno will show best on a slow surface looking at its breeding. Wohja on the other hand should show best on slow.

The prices at the moment are 1.77 & 3.7.

Cumani has a FTO in Tap Your Toes...would think this one will struggle to win FTO at this trip.

I think Wohja is a good bet here....3.7 is too big

Nice one, EC:)

Yarmouth 5.25 Sallabeh

Trainer said in Stable tour,
Unnamed
b f Showcasing - Clincher Club
Unraced
"We have some nice two-year-olds to go to war with and this Showcasing filly owned by Saleem Rashid is one of the first Darley horses sent to me. She is a half sister to Bishop's Lake and has plenty of speed and will be seen out in the middle to the end of May when I would expect her to win her maiden."

This horse cost 110,000GNS & worth a punt at 20/1+

Trainer has had 2 winners from 3 runners in this race in the past 6 years.
Last years winner was odds on and the other winner was at 22/1.

Shout EC1!

The 16:40 at Brighton is a tricky affair, to put it mildly, but have had a small play on Gypsy Rider in the hope that he's fit after 90-day absence. Well drawn and decent jockey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back