What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a bet on Quart Monde in the Jousselin. There are holes in everything at the head of the market, and I'll therefore take a chance that this handicapper still has improvement enough left to take this moderate renewal.

Last edited:
Rhialco in the Jousselin. Has a great record over fences when standing up. The favourite is too short for me.

I took the 5s on Kimberlite King. Ground might not be soft enough for him but English racing should suit him with smaller fields and less competition. He also goes well fresh.

Last edited:
Koup De Canon is very short at 1.8 in the 2.20..record on slow ground is poor and the ground though not that soft isn't the same as last win..got to lay

French racing is bizarre. Bizarre ride from Pieux, hugged the rail all the way then goes four wide round the final bend and gives the winner a 5 length start. Not sure he would have won but it was poor race riding in my pocket talking opinion :)

I took the 5s on Kimberlite King. Ground might not be soft enough for him but English racing should suit him with smaller fields and less competition. He also goes well fresh.

Ground far too good for him and ran accordingly. He will win over there but needs to be "inspection" ground

Puttore interests me in the 3.35 at Leopardstown. 1st time in a handicap for this daughter of High Chaparral. Bit of cut and increase in trip should suit. 3yo taking on elders does worry me so only getting involved in place market at 3/1 (top 4).

Going to double it up with Hidden Universe in the last who has to be a class above these. Pricewise's selection of Highly Efficient is interesting. Formerly on the flat with Ger Lyons i know he's held in high regard. While he'll be a decent horse in time, i think today may just be beyond him. Big strapping horse tho, again increase in trip and cut should really see this fella to better effect. He'll love it out there today.

Cheers martin. One bet, 18-1 double landed. Nice when the bets are efficient. Rare....but nice :lol:

With Megastar a NR in the 2.50, distances at Huntingdon look worth a punt at over 51 at 9/4 with Hills.

A perm of middle & over on today's meetings at Lingfield, Sedgefield & Huntingdon looks attractive too, with Hills:

Huntingdon 35-51 11/8, over 51 9/4
Lingfield 29-43 11/8, over 43 9/4
Sedgefield 30-44 11/8, over 44 9/4.

8 trebles.

Having a bit of fun today

12:50 Gullinbursti - form of his Irish bumper working out well

1:10 Milo Milan & Ordre de Bataille 2 single & r/f/c - I think they are both well h'capped

2:10 Dance Island e/way - I think this horse can pick up a good race this season

2:40 Cuban Piece - McCain loves supporting this track and McCoy booked

3:50 Golden Gael - I think this horse may have a bit too much class for this field.

6.50 Kempton- Dorback.
If this shows any of the ability they thought it had it will fly in here against these.e/w banker imo.13/2 could look massive in around an hour or so.

6.50 Kempton- Dorback.
If this shows any of the ability they thought it had it will fly in here against these.e/w banker imo.13/2 could look massive in around an hour or so.

good luck with this..i can't do owt right at kempton at the moment

just beware that when Kyllachy's hit selling grade on the AW they run way below expectations

4/77
expected wins 12
A/E just 0.35

managed to get 13/2.backed it each way,didn't watch the race but listened to the commentary.Sounded like he left it a bit late?roll on the open meeting,can't buy a winner in this dross!

Having missed the 9/4 over 20L with Hills for Southwell distances today I decided to let the 15/8 pass, even though it was still lowest quote / best price, 6L in the first race!

Ludlow favourites 7/4 for over 100 points today with Ladbrokes (spread firms are 97-101) and others quote over 110 7/4. Todays selection.

Cue Card for me today at cheltenham,2 horse race and one of those horses won't have the speed.Max bet time here for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back