What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I backed STARCHITECT at Cheltenham so I'll stick with it today.......the Red RUM4.40 nearly always throws up something out of the ordinary so I'll have a little E/W on BELLENOS who prefers good or even better

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

I have supported Glingerburn all season so wont be abandoning him today. Probably the best young horse NR has had since his Dad passed away.

Some may dispute that but there no doubting how highly Jonjo rates MINELLA ROCCO.

My biggest bet in 5 years says all I need to say

I have supported Glingerburn all season so wont be abandoning him today. Probably the best young horse NR has had since his Dad passed away.

Some may dispute that but there no doubting how highly Jonjo rates MINELLA ROCCO.

My biggest bet in 5 years says all I need to say

Glingerburn is your biggest bet in 5 years, or Minella Rocco?

waiting for Pearly Swan in the first...........otherwise Champagne Fever 3.25 and Roi Des Francs in the 4.40

Boxing Shadows (6-50) - just hit the front too soon on monday and a couple of bang on form handicappers took him out last 50 yards, should learn from that and quickly turned out - still worth in 7/2

possible double with:

Stoneham (7-20) - Mick Channon been so out of form for a long time but hitting winners this week, didn't quite get there with Stoneham last week at c&d against in form horse, again should do one better today (7/2)

not a lover of the G.N. so I am punting at Newcastle 2.45 MY NAME IS RIO E/W and my main bet 3.55 ROCKAWANGO.
Lingfield 4.45 MAJOR CRISPIES in Win singles and Double........An E/W nibble on 5.40 Aintree KATIE TOO who ran an excellent first race at Newbury and is sure to improve took 20's

good luck to you all

My Anchor (Ling 17-55 ) 16/1 - Looks like sh*te form at first read but last run at C&D some 4 runs previous, hampered, lingered at the back, went wide all the way around but cruised the last furlong passing most of the field, got stopped behind and restarted to finish in the mix. Would have preferred Baker again on board but Martin Dwyer is safe pair of hands and 5lb better off now decent E/W chance

1.30 Three Musketeers ew
3.25 Vino Gregio ew
5.10 Astre de la cour ew
5.40 Sea Pride ew

And going to put them in a fun multi.

1.30 Three Musketeers ew
3.25 Vino Gregio ew
5.10 Astre de la cour ew
5.40 Sea Pride ew

And going to put them in a fun multi.

After a miserable Saturday today.......4.10 F.L. VIF ARGENT decent record here last two runs and LEGATISSIMO in the 3.15 Leopardstown

good luck to you all

After a miserable Saturday today.......4.10 F.L. VIF ARGENT decent record here last two runs and LEGATISSIMO in the 3.15 Leopardstown

good luck to you all

Agree on Vif Argent. 10/1 looks a good each way price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Windsor 3.40 Squire - I've been informed this is working well at home but I cant get on because betfair down and I wont go in high st bookies anymore or open accounts with them. It's second hand info so dont go mad if you play.

cheers Chef..my best bet is in the same race

luckily i shoved my bet on my nap earlier on Bfair..3.40 Windsor..Shifting Star

the run behind West Leake makes him a winner without penalty so is well in here..and is a CD winner..should get a big run today..bout 8/1 at the mo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back