What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian Castle and Al Co in the big one (former had a great run behind TDN at Cheltenham)
Le Bacardy in the handicap chase at Ayr (won last year and yard in form)
Tiggy Wiggy at Newbury (won't have to stay properly to beat these)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ruth Carr's horses have been in decent nick and, Meshardal and Exotic Guest have held there form well and should go close in the last 2 races at Thirsk.

I have tried to be clever in the big handicap at Newbury (3:25) by backing a horse with some good form in big handicaps who has dropped a bit in the ratings - Mister Music.

GL Benny and Fonz.

Last edited:
I've backed Indian Castle as well; seemed to have lost his way but that run at Cheltenham was very promising. Had to back Lie Forrit as well, though, as didn't want to be cheering for another horse if he was in with a shout at the last.

I have tried to be clever in the big handicap at Newbury (3:25) by backing a horse with some good form in big handicaps who has dropped a bit in the ratings - Mister Music.

GL Benny and Fonz.
I jotted down Mister Music in my note book after a promising run in the spring mile, I feel his sights should be set slightly lower but hopefully he will go close for you Marb.

Thanks Fonz. If I get it up win or e/w I plan to back yours at Thirsk for a right old laugh, so no pressure! :)

Go nani go 5:25 looks a good bet for me today price isn't great but i still think it's decently handicapped on turf and will love the good to firm!

Well done EC.

I am backing Sandfrankskipsgo in the first at Epsom tomorrow, won on second start both in 2013 and 2014, identical scenario tomorrow and should measure up well if he can stay on late.

Last edited:
Good luck

6.05 Ffos Las-Audacious Plan @ 2-1 [Paddy Power] BOG

Like the jockey booking of in form Sean Bowen

Thought that myself Roddy for tonight, with the exception of backing against Jack Frost in first, yankee on other 4

Happy to settle for a place on that horse at double figure prices.

Thank you Kirby for riding out for a place :)

There's me thinking it was a hold up job horse lol.

Last edited:
KING MURO (Perth 2.50)
Better than he has shown of late, apparently has had a few issues but seems on a decent mark and could outrun his price. 25/1 e/w taken.

Like the look of Creevytennant at Perth today, 16:20

Form over 20f reads 1 1 1 and going left handed on flat tracks reads 1 1 1 1. Fergal has his horses in good form travels nearly 800 miles today. Connor Shoemark is a decent jockey and has been in the saddle 5 out of 6 wins so that's a positive. Owner Mrs Duncan has a 2-2 strike rate here so I think everything looks good for Creevy.

11/8 with WH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back