What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was also tempted by Tournament but a non-runner
Alfred Hutchinson should run well in the 2.35 at York.
Clues and Arrows at Hexham also caught my eye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not usually one to follow the favourites but really like the look of Avenir Certain and especially Queens Jewel in France today.

Queens Jewel looked potentially top class on previous run so 2/1 looks fair enough. Have watched videos of its last two runs a few times this morning and unless im missing something then struggling to see how it wont take this?

Single on that and double with AC.

Good luck

Salisbury 4.35 Husbandry 6/1 e/way - I think this is an e/way bet to nothing - This race is The Toby Balding Memorial and his nephew Andrew is running Husbandry in the Queens colours. There's a long association between her majesty and the Balding family and the horse has a good draw and good form. can't see him being out of the first three and I strongly fancy him to win.

4.25 dp Officer Cadet ew 6/1

Went ew as think it will run well but you never know with these connections , ran well over this trip couple of starts back , doesn't stay 3miles so drop back to 2m6 much more suitable , Chase debut so hopefully takes to fences but Elliot Cooper do well here and arrive in good form so lively chance

Other one is 5.30 St Maxime also at down Patrick , ew at 14/1

Lto 4th represented a big return to form , not btn far and only up a lb , trainer won with 2 of his last 3 national hunt runners , singles and ew double

Gl

Not usually one to follow the favourites but really like the look of Avenir Certain and especially Queens Jewel in France today.

Queens Jewel looked potentially top class on previous run so 2/1 looks fair enough. Have watched videos of its last two runs a few times this morning and unless im missing something then struggling to see how it wont take this?

Single on that and double with AC.

Good luck

Couldn't pick my nose

Unlucky SC EW but a 6/4 winner no matter how you look at it.

In case I am not around tomorrow I am told Old Fashioned is the one to be on.

Apparently she is better going right handed :blink: and the stiffer the course the better so Carlisle should be right up her street.

She ran only a week ago but I am assured she will be off for her life and is full of beans,raring to go again.

Carlisle
3.45 Alhella 7/1 e/way – expected to win again – thought to be better than current mark.

Windsor
5.50 Scarlet Sash 2/1 win – thought to be very well h’capped and expected to win soon.

8.50 Persiflage 12/1 e/way
b f Sir Percy - Emirates First
Promise when unplaced in two starts at Kempton and Wetherby in April.
trainer says "She was a little keen in her race at Wetherby but showed some promise and we will get her qualified for handicaps and go from there. She has enough ability to win races and will get a mile and a quarter later in the year."

I'm doing a £2ew acca for the evening meets tonight:

5.50 Windsor - Royal Etiquette
7.20 Windsor - Dutiful Son
7.30 Sligo - Suanne Belle
8.10 Nott - Pendo

All a nice combination of 6/1 plus, decent course form or first time cheekpieces. I'll sit in the pub and be frantically be glued to my phone at 11 minutes past 8 for the final leg of the acca. Or more likely run into Billy Hills to catch the race. Or even more likely, jack the bet in at 17.55.

2.45 backed consistant this morning at 21.0..its in to 17 now...should be a single figure price when you look at the form of its last race..crazy odds

5.15 Carlisle

Naval Action was btn a fair way on stable debut lto but over a trip too short , jumps to 11.5f and is helped by jocks 3lb claim which takes it to 49 still 4lbs above win but wasn't beaten far off 51 not so long ago for Prescott who strangely enough has the fav here.

Has a small one but a chance all the same and took 33s with 365

Had small single anyway but any thoughts of Hit List in 8.20 @ Windsor , pulled hard on debut , outpaced 2nd run , looks bred for step up from mile to 10f , being a 3yo gets the weight , rpr nothing to write home about but represents a balding stable who I never get right , avail at 10s been some support , e/w at 10s

First venture onto this thread but really quite taken with the Godolphin Gelding who has been retained as a 4yo after missing all of last year and just 2 races as a 2yo. Would have been packed off to the hurdling game with John Ferguson if owners did not think he is good enough for the flat.

20.20 Windsor

Think Ahead @ 15\8

8.10 Nottinhgham

had fantasy gladiator on my list since ran behind City of angkhorwat.....a race where he was the real winner when allowing for race pace..since then he has twice been stretched out over 9.5. Tonight looks cracking as he drops back to 8f and also gets a class drop and races off a mark below his last turf winning mark. nap bet tonight 3.9 taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back