What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHARLIES MATE is a much better horse this year...he can win the 4:30 at Brighton....The money is coming in a big way for Jim Goldie's horse RIOJA DAY in the 2:45 at Hamilton. A win double now for me.

Last edited:
Nay luck today for me...not gonna have another bet until saturday. The Old Newton Cup looks an interesting event to have a punt in
..i have my eye on one already.

5.45 Nora Batty [nap]

better run quicker than namesake.

This one showed last time that she can win off a mark about 8lb higher than this. The pace of that race was very strong and she stayed with it, with a more even pace here she can show that to be a very good effort.

On top of that ...just reading the bare form gives a link to fav Gios Last through Royal Mizar..RM is a very similar horse to NB..RM went on to receive a 10lb beating from Gios last..Nora Batty receives 12lb here from GL+ a few lbs mark up if racing more efficiently here. Will get a lead from Mazij and as long as the jock on that one doesn't go daft in front NB can take this

6.8 win
2.2 place

runs 8.40..hopefully money back time

Had already taken you on with tiede peak @5/2 EC, seems consistant enough to take a race like this which can't be said for most of them! Stevie Donohue a massive plus

Nothing today but quite like the look of Lone Star Boy in the 5:30 at Thirsk and Boarding Party in the 6:35 at Bath

12s and 7s taken.

cheers..nice result

3.50 aficianado an improver dropped in class ..off same mark as just beaten by a lot better horse than faces here

2/1 with SkyBet taken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Won't get rich at the general 2/1, but Majeed (8.45) has the perfect track and trip, and the ideal jockey for his running style.

Last edited:
Sorry no time for reasoning but popped this e/w super Heinz on with win singles at shop , see how it goes

6.15 ep Prairie Town
6.50 ep Machine Learner - actually backed this on debut and feel it will come on a ton for that

7.55 ep Monasade
7.05 newb La Rioja
7.40 newb Clever Bob
7.15 Bel Sherlock Holmes
7.00 tipp Simannka

Some shorter than others but with good chances

Desert Command (7.25) improved for the first-time visor latest, and should progress again over this more suitable trip.

NOTORISED 2.50 Haydock...................found out at 2 miles in the "Pitmans Derby" leading until just over a furlong out and weakened quickly this is more of a trip today.

JACOB BLACK 2.35 Sandown........... could get the upper hand on Basem today after there battle with each other here LTO.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

NOTORISED 2.50 Haydock...................found out at 2 miles in the "Pitmans Derby" leading until just over a furlong out and weakened quickly this is more of a trip today.

Great shout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're betting at Market Rasen today, the Clerk of the Course has moved rails, adding 210yds to races 1,2,3 & 7 and 300yds to races 4,5 &6.

just a quicky as I'm off to MR, HAYMARKET 2.00 Ayr 2nd once again LTO but the three behind him have all been out recently and two have won and the other placed in similar grade, also one at Fairyhouse ZEBGREY 2.20 was given this for its first run a fortnight ago but could only run on to 5th place and could be a lot better for that run, haven't heard anything as yet though but will still have a nibble.

4.10 No Poppy [nap]

put in a big effort last time in a race where it was hard to finish..looks to be an improver despite age...today gets a race where it will suit to come late

In all 8 previous victories, Lexington Place (5.05) has never won more than 1.5l, and has the gears to be put where-ever his jockey wants, before pouncing late.
Up just 2lb for his latest (career best) win, there's little reason he can't continue his sequence.
Need a winner after Saturday's debacle, anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back