What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice that Barry McHugh has ridden two winners the past week including a 20/1 chance (Barren Brook).

He rides two today at Musselburgh, I've got a hunch that either (or both) of Checkpoint (3:05), or Tancred (4:50) could win for this in-form jockey. Both have some sort of chance, trained by Tony Coyle, a small double e/w will do for me.

Last edited:
This evening at Towcester the mare Aces Over Eights should run well in the bumper (20:30). Current odds are around 7/1 (15/2 in a couple of places), so I'll do an e/w I think.

Last edited:
Hoping Bostin can make amends for falling last time out (3.40 Wincanton). Was expecting evens so 9/4 looks more than fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

which meeting Col? ;)

i'm surprised that Triggers Broom is so big in the 2.30...Fahey is red hot at this time of year here with his juveniles...i'm having a few on at 6.8

Last edited:
Cheers mate. Struggling with the temptation to stick the winnings on Gwanako at 8/13...

Sure can't, Benny! Yes it was my birthday, tks for greetings. Had great evening out with family at a nearby steak house. Think I'll be turning in shortly....:)

Happy birthday yesterday :cool:

a decent race tonight at Naas ..7.15...i think there will be too much pace pressure this time on Dazzling and take Cristal Fashion at around the 8.0 price to take this

Meltdown on Twitter. Kevin Blake maintains Grandma's Hands (79) in the 8.45 at Naas is the best handicapped filly in Ireland and she ruins her mark in a maiden beating a 100 rated Weld inmate.

15/05/2014
-----------------

Hard to be confident at todays main meeting at York apart from TRUE STORY which I don't want to put up as a selection so----

------------------------------------

2.55 PERTH KILEREE KID

Only 4 runners go to post and most will be trying to work out which of KNOCKANRAWLEY and MAN WITH VAN will finish in front today with both having run against each other last time out with the former beating the latter by less than one length and with MAN WITH VAN being 7 pounds better off today and with A P McCoy in the saddle it is hard to predict which way they will finish today and either could easily win but with the betting market likely to concentrate on those two if could pay to take a chance on KILBREE KID who should start at bigger odds than the other two named.

The selection has won 3 times over Hurdles and has previously won twice in Point to Points.

The selection has run in slightly better races the last two times than he contests today and although this will be his first time over the larger fences his experience in the Point to Point sphere can help him and if acting on todays ground conditions which is a slight un-known I think he looks the value selection in this contest.

---------------------------------------

One other selection today

2.00 Salisbury BROWN EYED HONEY

Last edited:
I've gone with Thistle Bird and Bunker, my feeling is bunkers overpriced

TELEGRAPH (Salisbury 2.35) looks a good e/w price today. Trip and ground should be ideal and is reportedly going well at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back