What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a big price but Knight's Parade in the second race at Downpatrick looks a bet at odds against.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Though he only won 1.5l latest, Seaviper (3.25) was in control from some way out and only needed a couple of smacks to maintain his advantage. With more favourable ground to offset his 4lb rise, he looks a good bet at Laddies current 11/2.

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome chaps,
Although not the biggest of prices, River Dancing 5.20 Taunt, is expected to go v close,
Also hear Royalracket 3.30 Towc is expected to be there or there about's, GL

Lord Landen (Towcester 3.30). Has had a wind op since last run and gets his ideal conditions today. Fancied to go very well.

Lord Landen (Towcester 3.30). Has had a wind op since last run and gets his ideal conditions today. Fancied to go very well.

I think i'm going to retire from putting selections on this thread. Every time I don't put one up it wins, when I do it runs like a camel.

Mister Grez is the hot favourite for the next at Taunton (15:50) mostly based on speed figures, probably. Will have just a small punt on The Outlaw in the hope that he'll do a bit better over hurdles. Now watch his stablemate win! :)

Last edited:
Hmm, The Outlaw needs to learn to settle, ran very green early on, but still a promising run.

Thanks for the warm welcome chaps,
Although not the biggest of prices, River Dancing 5.20 Taunt, is expected to go v close,
Also hear Royalracket 3.30 Towc is expected to be there or there about's, GL

Nice one Nomad, River Dancing won, Royal Racket made a bad mistake ending up dreaded 4th.

Good stuff, Nomad.

Hexham
5:15 Ten Tree's comes from the Alan Swinbank yard and should take all the beating. At 2/1 or bigger he's my strongest bet today.

Wolverhampton 4: 35
Bute Hall might be worth betting e/w as I think he could lead these if he wanted to.
Every horse in this race wants to be held up apart from Percy's Princess and Bute Hall.
Bute Hall is a horse who was not far off Arab Spring of Sir Michael Stoute's last season.
Having previously won at Wolverhampton in a lesser contest over 14F he's returned from an 8 month break with two poor runs.
However, the handicapper has given him a chance by dropping him to the 70's, and he is one who could cause an upset dropping down in grade.

Last edited:
16:20 Southwell - Mighty Minnie

(At the 5/1 available in three places at time of writing, seems a sporting bet. Form LTO is strong for this event. Hopefully will give probable favourite Taylor a run for her money!).

surface switch to Southwell is ? over louis vee..one run here well beat even though it was early in career...he has also been on my list for a while now..he might win..sire does ok on surface..mark has dropped to one where he has been good in the past..is 6f going to suit as much as 5?...a lot of ? for a horse at 4/1

i'll let it go

Miniskirt...ah the chelmsford system..yes his form at southwell is immense..two runs two wide margin wins. The last one looks to be a very good time..but in my notes for that day i've noted that it seemed to throw up a few big figures which looked like maybe the wind was strong ..just an odd day to rate.

Westminster is a very decent tool at 7f but i don't see him beating Miniskirt at 8f...purely on figures there isn't much between them but the 8f should see Miniskirt out it. The others don't look handicapped to beat Miniskirt either

Louis vee back over 5f at Wolves shortly.

What am I backing today? From thw pub I backed a 300 quid accie on 4 odds on shots and that dickMcCoy gets beat in a1 to 4 shot....**** of a jockey...he should retire lol

What am I backing today? From thw pub I backed a 300 quid accie on 4 odds on shots and that dickMcCoy gets beat in a1 to 4 shot....**** of a jockey...he should retire lol
Jesus your an awful prick tanlic.... mccoy is a racing legend.

Aww nice one, well I got something right after a lot of losers, looked the form horse didn't it. :)

Last edited:
Just the way the cookie crumbles Colin :) It was of course very much tongue in cheek.....could have been worse if I had added the 2 odds o a shots at Wolver which also won

TBH wish I hadn't gone out tonight. (just got home 3.22 am here) some great results for midweek punters for a change.....hope you all did well!

Oi!!!! Marble what you doing tipping a winner when I am not here?

We'll have a bit less if that if ya don't mind thank you:lol:

Well done pal hope you had b0th your testicles on

Thecornishcowboy 4.00 6/1
Pharoh Jake 4.30 7/1

Both in good form currently the form of Pharoh has been given a boost with the winner going in again EW double.

Absolute Bollox of a horse, works like a champion at home.

I know. I was told before he ever ran they thought he was going to be top class and I tipped him up on here.......Came there cantering and just stopped.

Then I went in again thinking he'd win..............and again.........Then when he did win I never had a coin on:lol:

Not my fav horse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back