What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandown 850 Mr Bisstro think this can go well at a price 33/1 step up in trip Doyle on board should be races in this off a lowly 62
Lingers 140 Sacred Harp good draw sure to improve Appleby different class with fillies 5/1 looks too big to me

Sandown 850 Mr Bisstro think this can go well at a price 33/1 step up in trip Doyle on board should be races in this off a lowly 62

I have a tracker horse in this race, Artesana. She's a bit of a dodgy one, crawled out of the stalls in one of her races earlier in the season. But she ran well at Windsor last time out and I like this step up in trip (14f) for her. The favourite looks very solid and it's a decent enough eacy way race. Taken 10s

WINDPOWER 4.00 Catt should add to his last win, and ELAND ALLY 2.30 Catt drops in class for the first time

good luck to you all

I've backed Big Macintosh in the 5.10 Lingfield thought it won pretty easily the other day think 5/1-11/2 is a fair price to follow up, Whos the daddy is probably the danger.

I miss the days when Dandy Nicholls cleaned up every six furlong handicap from the Lincoln meeting to November handicap! They were easier read to read back then, imo..and Milton Bradley too, he's not as strong with the horses these days.

Dandy has two today with e/w sqeaks...Spifer (3:45 HAM) and Indian Chief (4:20).
I wouldn't put anyone off and have had a few sterling on myself :)

Last edited:
the contacts I had are now on their last legs............ I,m not far off 80 and the enthusiasm has waned and my head cannot supply much in the way informed opinions on horses merits

cheerio and best of luck to you all

Good luck to you Ragusa and thanks for all your contributions since you joined.

Last edited:
Thornaby Nash (3.25 Ripon)
Ran well in 2nd giving a stone and upwards to the 1st and 3rd LTO at Ponte and may go one better here

Have also backed Roddy's Buachaill Allain at Cartmel and Valco De Touzane at MR.

Just a small ew acca for me, passing the time waiting for a train at Paddington.

Rekhadt - 2.00 Newb
Amood - 3.20 Ripon
Flow - 1.40 Newm
Bright Approach - 2.15 Newm

Good luck to you all, fellow punters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just the one bet today, Curvy in the Irish Oaks. Took 3s earlier in the week, not so confident with rain forecast

2 x Singles and an Each-way double; Manhattan Swing and Perfect Timing in the big two races at Market Rasen.

Three for Market Rasen
2.20 Sea Lord
2.55 Regulation
3.30 Pumped up Kicks

Also Hollow Penny each way in the 3.30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 x Singles and an Each-way double; Manhattan Swing and Perfect Timing in the big two races at Market Rasen.

Same sort of bet, albeit more timidly priced:
Buckwheat & Pumped Up Kicks .................... should show a profit somewhere.

Last edited:
Swift Cedar (6.20)
Went close at Ponte last week, previous c&d winner and has a capable pilot on board.

Last edited:
Digeanta (Curragh 4.50)
Has ran well in better races than this notably when not quite staying the extra yardage in the Ces and the Ascot stakes.

New strategy (7.40 Beverley)
Step up in trip and stiff finish should suit and jock takes 3lb off
Has been expensive to follow but hopefully today is the day.

Cheers boys
On a family hol this week so we're going to have a good one.😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back