What Are You Listening To Now?

Brian, as a huge Sinatra fan, have you listened to this new chap David (I think?) Buble - there's an 'ay' sound accent over the 'e', it's not Bubble! I only heard the ads for his new CD, but he sounds very good in a Rat Packy way.

Kri, you have no idea how scary that post is. Literally five minutes ago Michael Buble was on the radio here and we were having a laugh about how his name should(n't) be pronounced. What are the odds?

Cue music from 'The Twilight Zone'... you see, Gareth, this forum CAN get on the same wavelength every now and then! :D

Jesus Was Way Cool - King Missile

As well as being the funniest song of all time, it's also the backing track at the start of a youtube clip on deathmatch wrestler Necro Butcher. Not only does he have the coolest name of any living wrestler, he looks like Jesus himself and his stuff is pretty gruesome. Like where he gets powerbombed through a sheet of glass, his back is like a work of art. NERCO BUTCHER RULES!!! *sticks hoof in air with a death metal bellow-growl from hell.......... oh yeah!*...... I digress

What is a good commentater?

He gets the names right, and the pace isn't too bad. The Thommo building-the-atmosphere antics could be played down a little but that aside, he's as good/bad as any.

Originally posted by krizon@Feb 10 2006, 10:51 AM
:lol: :lol: More from Euro's box o'cheer! :lol:
I`ve only just acquired that album, Black Metal from Finland. Pretty awful to be honest...i`ll get rid on EBay.

np...Rush - Permanent Waves.

Before the day`s sporting action i have listened to:

Muse - Absolution
PJ Harvey - Uh Huh Her
Soundgarden - Badmotorfinger

Back