What are you watching

How good was the latest Luther to anyone who has seen it?

Hopefully it is very scary so that the girls on here will need comforting :D

Well a certain element of it was scary but probably not in the way some might be hoping!

Not as good as the others I thought and they should have spaced the episodes out when they showed it as there was a lot going on. Ending sets up nicely for the rumoured film.............. :)

If you like extremely violent and strange films then Brawl in cell block 99 is for you,savage stuff..

I thought that was the first time it had got silly actually.......they were going to end it last night.......and then they changed their minds so had to set up series 6. As brilliant as it is wish they wouldn't make some of the cop villains so obvious from the first mention of something that relates to them.

Interesting film on Film4 late tonight [1.50 am] called The Darkest Universe. May be rubbish but could be a little gem of a film so I'm going to stay up to find out...

Boy was that film dire; station next to it was the shopping channel which was far more interesting. However, have now discovered Killing Eve and am binge watching it. Having to be careful which channels I watch these days as there are GoT's spoilers everywhere and I can't get to see it yet.

Killing Eve excellent and written by Fleabag star Phoebe Waller-Bridge who’s also been drafted in to co-write the next Bond film at Daniel Craig’s request.
Luther I thought had gone a step too far.
Line of Duty sort of felt flat in the last episode and I ended up annoyed.

Killing Eve excellent and written by Fleabag star Phoebe Waller-Bridge who’s also been drafted in to co-write the next Bond film at Daniel Craig’s request.
Luther I thought had gone a step too far.
Line of Duty sort of felt flat in the last episode and I ended up annoyed.

I just can't concentrate enough these days to understand series like Line of Duty, although I need to watch the last episode as I've been told it was partly filmed in Hockley where I was 'brung up'...

Can't see why the likes of Line Of Duty, Peaky Blinders etc are so popular. Still, we're all different thank goodness.

Top boys is good on netflix watch that 7 years old only waytched it recently the lead actors out of so solid crew plays great part very cool series,new series out in november as well courtesy of drake after he watched the first series...

Back