Where did you lose your virginity?

Fear not Sheikh, we have a "grey" on here, I'm sure if you pop the question ............................

Urm....... wrong thread it would appear:lol:, that'll teach me to have a smoke and return and press the submit button. Now this should test my mod skills, how do I move a thread..... here goes.

For the record, I proceeded to name my British Lions XV

Last edited:
An Capall is normally one of the more accomplished at taking threads into diversionary areas, he must be weeping back in Dublin, as so far he's had Sheikh stating that he's gave a horse a good seeing to, and me claiming to have rogered the British Lions:lol: Not sure anyone can improve on this

It took me until I was 18 to lose it. When I did I tried desperately for it not to end too soon. I tried to think why King's Best was rated higher than Giant's Causeway.....

It didn't work....

This is getting weird. I heard some people pretend their trouble and strife is Cindy Crawford or somebody when in the saddle. Now we have Gearoid fantasising about horses when on the job. And they are both colts.

Well for some reason 17% of my friends secretly think I'm a homosexual. I like to play on it....

If only they knew.....

Dear English Heritage/ BHA

I'd like to nominate Huntingdon racecourse for a Blue Plaque based on disturbing information recently received.

I would risk writing the citation given the plethora of double entendres available through racing, but thought better of it ;)

Where's Phil Waters when you need him

FWIW my 'special spot' is probably about a half-mile as the crow flies from the very spot my massively successful p2p career began.. :cool:

I love the new smileys BTW Gareth, especially the one that looks like you've just been punched in the face... ;)

Back