World Cup Group D

I've backed England to exit in the quarters at 9/2 and am tempted to add the semis at around 10s. I think the addition of Lallana, Sturridge (for all that he has the Andy Cole four chances to get one goal whiff about him) Sterling and Barkley means this is a totally different outfit that was schooled by Italy in Kiev. Draw is ok, even better now Spain look pants and I expect a good run this time around.

You are very against the Uruguayans Mr Bull.

They will be hard to beat.

5 points should be enough to qualify from this group and they will have three of them after tonight

I'm on the draw at 7/2 in the Costa Rica match in a double with Croatia to beat Cameroon at 3/4 for €120.

I'm considering dutching Pilro 6/1 and Balotelli 10/1 for man of the match in the Eng V Ita game. The fans voting for it mean only a handful of players can win it in each match unless someone does something extraordinary.

Last edited:
I'm on the draw at 7/2 in the Costa Rica match in a double with Croatia to beat Cameroon at 3/4 for €120.

I'm considering dutching Pilro 6/1 and Balotelli 10/1 for man of the match in the Eng V Ita game. The fans voting for it mean only a handful of players can win it in each match unless someone does something extraordinary.

€75 @ 6/1 Pirlo
€40 @ 10/1 Balotelli

Tempted by the 11/5 Italy straight but kept it tight with a €35 double with the draw in the Costa Rica game at 10/3. I never bet on football anymore but it's priced so competitively it's hard to lose much having a bet selectively.

Last edited:
I'm not that patriotic but am genuinely really up for this match tonight. Maybe it's because we have a top class side first game.

I am not getting why you all think Costa Rica can get something from this? Happy to be put right...

England can be backed at 5/1 with TitanBet. Same firm offering 4/1 Italy. Don't expect to see those odds on your bet slip though they say they'll credit the balance in 24 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lads the man of the match betting is like shooting fish in a barrell. It's voted for by the public. Ronaldo will be odds on to get it in my book when they play Gernany.

I backed James Rod earlier at 5/1 and Cavani at 5/2. The public just votes for their favourite player. Rooney might be the biggest certainty of all time if England get a result tonight.

Well I just cant see England winning , so Ive went in waist deep in the draw no bet market on betfair, taken the 2.16 Italy, could be one less ski holiday if England prove me wrong.

Italy now 9/4 with Boyles. The draw will shorten further I'd Costa Rica hold on.

Makes no sense, Gerrard isn't up to this. Italy will pass them off the park. With ly Italian heritage - Forza Italia!

Bit deflated after that.

Wellbeck, Stirling and Sturridge were very good.

Ronney was terrible.

Overall I expect us to improve but we need to be more clinical.

Back