World Cup Group G

Great start from Germany. Thought that was much more like the early season/Real Ozil. Germany have a good chance.

If Portugal get a result then Ronaldo must get man of the match so 5/2 looks fair. On the other hand everyone has spotted this but the German players are all 7/1+. Who is the biggest German name around the world?

Hitler

Germany were my ONE choice to win the tournament but I'm a huge Ronaldo fan.

I really thought this would be extremely tough for Germany but it turned out to be a cakewalk........I just hope Portugal still get through and we see some Ronaldo magic.........such a pity for you Englanders he wasn't born in Burnley :0)

Hitler was no better than a journeyman right-back; his lack of pace and tackling acumen best show-cased during Jerusalem Rovers 9-2 humiliation of Nuremburg Young Boys, in the 1926 Fairs Cup Final.

He went into management thereafter, but didn't really fulfil his early promise.

PS. I've just collected on 0-0....nice.

Last edited:
Nice one, well done!!

You rolling any of it onto the USA game? Could be another 0-0

How does Khedira manage to hold-down a place in the German side? He has been utter mince every time I've seen him play!

Trying to back Germany at 5/1. Every time I click on the price it changes to 4/1 or doesn't open. Are they programmed to fend off requests for bets?

Alan Hansen on the Ghanaians:

'... if they had a little bit more composure on the breakaways...'

[but they didn't]

Danny Murphy on Muntari:

'...he does that every time [give away needless free kicks that puts his side in trouble]...'

I wonder how often Danny Murphy with his encyclopedic knowledge of football has actually watched Sulley Muntari play..

Any German team news for today?

And, can someone explain to me why Portugal are 2.12? Surely they are a decent lay at this price..

Back