Worst Priced Cheltenham Antepost Favourite?

Is tehre that much between KB and Punchestown on the formbook? Line through Duc de would suggest not surely? Always a bit tricky weighing up these races because the its a small pool of real contenders and you have to be certain as to how close to form one or other has run, but i see no reason why KB should be odds on or evens at all.....

And improvement is far more likely from a lightly raced 5 year old than a seven

Been too lazy to read right thru thread, so apologies if ive repeated points...

Is tehre that much between KB and Punchestown on the formbook? Line through Duc de would suggest not surely? Always a bit tricky weighing up these races because the its a small pool of real contenders and you have to be certain as to how close to form one or other has run, but i see no reason why KB should be odds on or evens at all.....

And improvement is far more likely from a lightly raced 5 year old than a seven

Been too lazy to read right thru thread, so apologies if ive repeated points...

I think closer to the day I will be laying Punchestowns for a place. This is going to be a completely different test to what he has faced so far....he is completely the wrong type of horse for the race...a young chasing type.

If you were to rule him out Gal I wouldn't do it on those lines Gal as similar types to him have taken this race in the past, such as Iris's Gift, Bacchanal, Princeful, and even My Way De Solzen.

If you were to rule him out Gal I wouldn't do it on those lines Gal as similar types to him have taken this race in the past, such as Iris's Gift, Bacchanal, Princeful, and even My Way De Solzen.

Princeful was 7, Iris's Gift was 7 though admittidly My Way De Solzen and Bacchanal were 6.

Closer to the time Steve!

Back