Trump vs Harris

The cynic in me is getting the better of my common sense.

I'm now wondering if Trump knows he is so close to defeat that he's having something like this staged to get him some sympathy.

The cynic in me is getting the better of my common sense.

I'm now wondering if Trump knows he is so close to defeat that he's having something like this staged to get him some sympathy.
Didn’t work the first time, let’s see if it works a second time.

Did shrapnel/ a bullet really hit his ear the first time? He either his “really strong ears, the strongest”, or we’ve all been taken for mugs again.

Didn’t work the first time, let’s see if it works a second time.

Did shrapnel/ a bullet really hit his ear the first time? He either his “really strong ears, the strongest”, or we’ve all been taken for mugs again.

I do think he was extraordinarily lucky that day, on a par with the fictional incident portrayed in The Day of the Jackal.

Seems this one wasn't staged and the security team have done their job well enough for the man to remain safe.

We will find out soon if the yanks are dumb enough to believe getting shot in the ear is all you need to get you into the White House have they forgot the last time I’m not religious but the bible says the anti christ will soon be worshipped by the masses

I do think he was extraordinarily lucky that day, on a par with the fictional incident portrayed in The Day of the Jackal.

Seems this one wasn't staged and the security team have done their job well enough for the man to remain safe.
Well if it was staged and security were in on this they thy would do they job well

Whatever next? Now we have claims by a Republican congresswoman that the current administration has somehow engineered the catastrophic hurricane Milton. I’m sure I saw something yesterday that said Trump was backing this ludicrous claim.

It seems to me people have a problem knowing the difference between Anthony Hopkins and hanibal lector. trump is a nasty performer on one hand and genuine good guy on the other

So he appeals to a wider base...the real Trump is a good man in my book

It seems to me people have a problem knowing the difference between Anthony Hopkins and hanibal lector. trump is a nasty performer on one hand and genuine good guy on the other

So he appeals to a wider base...the real Trump is a good man in my book
I have no idea what you are on about re Hopkins and Lector, just bizarre nonsense.

He is a nasty performer because he is a human turd. He is a self admitted sex pervert, he likes young girls below the age of consent just like his mate who mysteriously managed to hang himself in prison. He was a very close friend of that monster.

He is as thick as shit as demonstrated by showing his thick followers how clever he was by passing a dementia test a halfwit could pass if remotely normal.

He has over 30,000 lies recorded in the last 6 years. Anyone supporting this critter has to be abnormal.

He is a convicted felon.

He is a traitor to democracy by refusing to accept a democratic vote and trying to get his followers to kill his vice president.

Anyone supporting this slime is either thick or brainwashed like the dense Farage rioters were this year.

Evil right wing nonsense that led to 1930s Germany.

Anyone supporting this type of evil needs to have a real good look at themselves.

Would you let him babysit your 14 year old daughter??

Would you let him take your wife to dinner? Bearing in mind he loves grabbing women by their vagina.

Last edited:
I have no idea what you are on about re Hopkins and Lector, just bizarre nonsense.

He is a nasty performer because he is a human turd. He is a self admitted sex pervert, he likes young girls below the age of consent just like his mate who mysteriously managed to hang himself in prison. He was a very close friend of that monster.

He is as thick as shit as demonstrated by showing his thick followers how clever he was by passing a dementia test a halfwit could pass if remotely normal.

He has over 30,000 lies recorded in the last 6 years. Anyone supporting this critter has to be abnormal.

He is a convicted felon.

He is a traitor to democracy by refusing to accept a democratic vote and trying to get his followers to kill his vice president.

Anyone supporting this slime is either thick or brainwashed like the dense Farage rioters were this year.

Evil right wing nonsense that led to 1930s Germany.

Anyone supporting this type of evil needs to have a real good look at themselves.

Would you let him babysit your 14 year old daughter??

Would you let him take your wife to dinner? Bearing in mind he loves grabbing women by their vagina.
Marvellous stuff, EC.

The Trump Derangement syndrome in this thread is almost on a par with Whoopy and her team. The same Whoopy who once told Trump that she loved him.

I think most people accept that, Luke. It’s not a great choice. But it’s a pretty obvious one to most people outside USA.
If Trump wins it will be for two reasons -1)the Democrat vote will be hollowed out because of their support for a genocide 2)the cost of living crisis -Trump is seen as being better for the economy.

Harris has been a bystander to a genocide.As I keep saying this isn't good versus evil
Luke - I think you’re just looking for an excuse not to back Harris; and then to let us know, subtly, that you are a Trump supporter.

It’s like you would have no choice but to back Trump, because that Harris woman is such a bad person.

The Democrats aren't much better than the republicans but don't give to the rich from the poor as much and don't have a total walloper as a candidate. If and when trump loses they can reflect on any other candidate probably winning. Hopefully the republicans don't lurch further to the right if he loses and the adults take over the room. I can only dream. Politics both sides of the pond is the most screwed up since I started voting over 25 years ago.

Luke - I think you’re just looking for an excuse not to back Harris; and then to let us know, subtly, that you are a Trump supporter.

It’s like you would have no choice but to back Trump, because that Harris woman is such a bad person.
Really. And trump isn't a disgusting human being. Each to their own.

Just like Trump -Harris will do whatever it takes to get elected -she has sat idly by while tens of thousands of Palestinians have been slaughtered.She has done plenty of sabre rattling in regards to her plans for the military.Would Harris as President be interested in making the world a better place -not for one minute -she would only be interested in increasing American power.
I don't think she id a good person for one minute and for the record neither is Trump.

The Trump Derangement syndrome in this thread is almost on a par with Whoopy and her team. The same Whoopy who once told Trump that she loved him.
The Trump derangement syndrome invention was created by Trump fans who couldn't handle the fact their hero was a liar and paedophile who mixed with, and was one of his besties, one of the vilest creatures seen in the last 50 years. I always find it funny that the same people seem to hate Prince Andrew for mixing with the same piece of turd, rightly so. Andrew is now viewed as guilty by association, but Trump gets a free pass. Strange that seeing as Trump even fancies his own daughter never mind other people's.

People who try and compare politicians with others as being similar, and tar them with same brush, is fair enough, but, some are bigger scumbags than others when it comes to the type of lowlife that Trump is. He is not a normal politician, he is not a normal human being. He is a vile man, and those that support him, and try and make out he is any way normal, need to have a real good look at themselves.

To any Trump fan.............. would you let him babysit your 14 year old daughter???? Anyone who says yes to that needs serious help. Look at who his best friend was, and why he mixed with him.

Last edited:
Bit like this country then.
The next Tory prime minister is probably still at school.
The next leader is mentally the same age. Honest Bob and Badenough must be two of the most repugnant people ever to attempt to lead the tories. Mogg is now trying to get back in too, ffs.

The Trump derangement syndrome invention was created by Trump fans who couldn't handle the fact their hero was a liar and paedophile who mixed with, and was one of his besties, one of the vilest creatures seen in the last 50 years. I always find it funny that the same people seem to hate Prince Andrew for mixing with the same piece of turd, rightly so. Andrew is now viewed as guilty by association, but Trump gets a free pass. Strange that seeing as Trump even fancies his own daughter never mind other people's.

People who try and compare politicians with others as being similar, and tar them with same brush, is fair enough, but, some are bigger scumbags than others when it comes to the type of lowlife that Trump is. He is not a normal politician, he is not a normal human being. He is a vile man, and those that support him, and try and make out he is any way normal, need to have a real good look at themselves.

To any Trump fan.............. would you let him babysit your 14 year old daughter???? Anyone who says yes to that needs serious help. Look at who his best friend was, and why he mixed with him.
I wouldn't let you Trump or any adult male babysit my 14 year old daughter. Dems make mountains out of molehills.. Trump cracked Joke about a very pretty 10;year old saying he could be dating her in 10 years and the sick bastard twisted it saying he was a pedo. They say he raped E Jean Carroll 30 years ago s woman who went into a changing room alone and willingly with him True or false 30 years ago is time to forgive and forget if there ever was anything to forgive and forget. Trump has done hundreds of good deeds since he goes off and helps people with little or no publicity..they call him a racist with knowing what the word means... Jews are subject to racism everyday..Trump daughter is a Jew ffs..
He sent his own plane at his own cost to fly Nelson Mandela after his release, housed a black woman in need in Trump Tower free of charge..stood by Mike Tyson when everyone else wrote him off. He has been saying the same thing for 25. years how he hates other countries ripping the UK off...ask yourselves...how much did Germany eg send the USA to help with the recent hurricane disaster and who was first on the scene along with Elon Musk...Donald J Trump

Back