2010 Two year olds

Agreed but frankie looked after White Moonstone rather and I think it is probably a better effort than the proximity of Together might suggest

Wouldn't write the Meehan filly off, she's had a couple of tough races and her Goodwood effort prob took a lot out of her.

I'd back her to reverse the form off a break away from Ascot.

Thought the Meehan horse had few excuses today - only saw her win this morning and I was far from as taken with it as many appear to be.

They'll want to run something at the Cup - as I alluded to earlier in the thread when discussing her and she's bred to go on the dirt so there's that option too.

Made no sense at all. The second is usefull but no way he was winning unless Casamento ran no race.

Will Casamento and the others running in Sheikh M's colours in Ireland this year remain with those trainers, or will they go to Godolphin?

Weld had a maiden winner at Gowran yesterday in the maroon and white too.

The struggle he had getting past Robin Hood was rather a worry to me but Casamento is a nice colt with a good attitude.

Especially for a horse who was so visually impressive in his maiden on fast ground. I like Casamento a lot.

Middle Park:​

Al Aasifh
Approve (IRE)
Dream Ahead (USA)
Foghorn Leghorn
Irish Field (IRE)
Samuel Morse (IRE)
Strong Suit (USA)
Temple Meads

Cheveley Park:

Bold Bidder
Hooray
Khor Sheed
Maqaasid
Margot Did (IRE)
Mortitia
Ragsah (IRE)
Rimth
Sharnberry
Sweet Cecily (IRE)
Wild Wind (GER)

Oh So Sharp Stakes:

Cochabamba
Havant
Khawlah (IRE)
Ladyanne (IRE)
Lily Again
Look At Me (IRE)
Rosina Grey
Shim Sham (IRE)
Sister Red (IRE)
Strictly Rhythm
Up In Time

Coral have introduced a match bet between Saamiddand Frankel in the Dewhurst, making Frankel 1-3 and Saamidd 9-4.

I think Surrey Star may have a chance at 9s in the Tattersalls. Overpriced anyway for me.

Last edited:
Ran well & I thought he had it.

In the first today at Newmarket, Musnad looks like he just struggled with a stiff mile at HQ (that and an indifferent ride from R Hills) but Academy looks one to follow from that race - real looker and ran a most promising race.

Was quite taken with the debut win of Tuscania at Kempton last night.

Showed a nice turn of pace to go clear and looks like one to follow over middle distances at 3.

Back