2010 Two year olds

Slight word of caution for Pathfork backers over the winter - keep an eye on this horse's price over the winter. Talk of wind problems resurfacing being the reason for him to miss the Breeders Cup.

Slight word of caution for Pathfork backers over the winter - keep an eye on this horse's price over the winter. Talk of wind problems resurfacing being the reason for him to miss the Breeders Cup.

That's a pity - I am a huge fan - can this be corrected in the close season??

Apologies if this has already been posted, but I see that Laughing Lashes has been bought by Betty Maxwell Moran. Presumably staying with Jessie?

Pretty impressive - has a high head carraige but kept a straight line the whole way home today. Coolmore will be delighted to have won 3 of the major Group 1s for juveniles in France this season.

Pretty impressive - has a high head carraige but kept a straight line the whole way home today. Coolmore will be delighted to have won 3 of the major Group 1s for juveniles in France this season.

How many of OBriens could do with a belt of a length of sewer rod down between the two ears to keep their heads down - same thing with that mule last night President Lincoln - your expert opinion Mr Galileo please??

How on earth is Trade Storm 50/1 for the Gimcrack tomorrow?!

He won a maiden which has worked out pretty well (Waiter's Dream midfield, bolted up today) and the time was very very respectable in terms of winning this race. The maiden has historically been pretty solid too (Arcano and Showcasing last year).

He's about five times the price I've have him in at. Usual unfashionable yard having a horse massively overpriced.

Finally gets it done at 5/2! (Doncaster 7.10). A year to late for most of us mind....

Back