2010 Two year olds

I can't see past Strong Suit in that race. The time at Newbury was outstanding and the form couldn't have worked out much better. I'll be a lot poorer if he gets beat today.

I could never take such a strong view on a 2 year old race of this nature at this point of the season - he could be a top class two year old but there could be Guineas horses in there in opposition. There are surely more reliable (for the want of a better word) options on the rest of the card to get stuck into. Best of luck though!

I've heard a whisper the O'Brien two Zoffany and Samuel Morse are not strongly fancied. I've backed Strong Suit.

I could never take such a strong view on a 2 year old race of this nature at this point of the season

Agree - you are betting blind to an extent in these races and too much guesswork involved to be heavily backing a short priced favourite for me.

The horse has saved Richard Hughes there. God almighty he got him in all sorts of trouble. Amazing turn of foot.

Happy with the return on Roayh - only small stakes but think the horse could go well at Newmarket in July.

I thought he had! I watched it in a pub around the corner from work, with the sound on the football, and whilst I was watching the godolphin horse, I thought Hills had won it until i came on here!

I thought he had! I watched it in a pub around the corner from work, with the sound on the football, and whilst I was watching the godolphin horse, I thought Hills had won it until i came on here!

If you ever want an even pony of the result of a photo please call me...

As I said, I wasn't really watching it - I thought the Godolphin horse had ran his race and was worried he would fade out of the places.

Best 2-yo race of the year and you were not really watching. Please remove yourself from the horse racing section of ythis forum...

Was watching the third (for the third time).

Can't go all the way to the bookies (where there is sound) for every race.

It's not that complicated surely.

Very disappointed with M Man but he didn't look such a good physical type as Strike the Tiger did last year. Guess I was sucked into the hype. Still loved the first 2 on the Coventry.

I can't see past Strong Suit in that race. The time at Newbury was outstanding and the form couldn't have worked out much better. I'll be a lot poorer if he gets beat today.

Well called, gus.

I was quite sweet on Elzaam myself and certainly wasn't at all disappointed with him, though had he hung on I would certainly have counted myself a lucky winner.

Without having looked at the race in any depth I'm very interested in Richard Fahey's Honeymead over 6f in the Albany later in the week.

Hannon's looks some yolk anyway gus! :D

Loved Marine Commando in the paddock and there was a significant late gamble on course. Met Man was a hype horse and bombed spectacularly.

As for Strong Suit what a superb performance by horse not jockey - Hughes shocking again . At least he redeemed himself on Canford .

Really nice performance from Memory there in the Cherry Hinton. Big move to take the entire field out in a very short space of time.

Hughes's coolness was class. He really is riding wonderfully well. There was just a moment there when some jockeys would have paniced a little

this is a really good filly though. Hannon can do no wrong at the moment

Hughes rode and awfull race and was saved by a very very good fillie.

I thought so too - he had ample time to make the very same move that he eventually did make much earlier.

The filly looks very good indeed and I hope she comes over for the Moyglare.

The 3.45 at Newmarket may turn out to be a nice race (won last year by Elusive Pimpernel)- certainly had some nice types in it and was won in good fashion by Native Khan who looks scopey. The 2 Godolphins in behind had both run before. Another eyecatcher was the Meehan horse in 4th. Plenty in behind not knocked about - one to rewatch.

Back