2016 Gold Cuppin

won't learn anything new regarding this ability to stay but i really think they should consider the red mills to tune him up. he had a post xmas prep the last two years and i'd like to see them follow that again rather than sending him straight there.

Last edited:
Mullins still not fully committing to whether Vautour gets a prep run or not.

The only places he could conceivably run now are the Bobbyjo Chase, and the Ascot Chase (as predicted by Tiggers), but he will surely now be kept back for Cheltenham?

Is Bryan Cooper really going to Don Poli over Don Cossack? It's not quite Denman V Kauto Star but I was surprised to see Don Poli 8/15 in the betting.

Sporting Life 09 02 16 ""He was ridden out this morning and I'm very happy with him. I'll make up my mind where to go with him next." Vautour, who was just beaten a head by Cue Card in the Kempton feature on Boxing Day, did not appear among the Saturday entries for either the Red Mills Chase at Gowran or the Betfair Denman Chase at Newbury.

Is Bryan Cooper really going to Don Poli over Don Cossack? It's not quite Denman V Kauto Star but I was surprised to see Don Poli 8/15 in the betting.

Don Poli's a 2 time course winner from 2 visits. His only winner there last year. Don Cossack doesn't act there if you ask me. Never seemed at home there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Irish Gold Cup looks a bad race to me - if Ireland has the winner of the GC I doubt it was in that race .

Cue Card appears to have been backed in a few places today.

888 and 32red have pushed-out Vautour, Don Poli, Djakadam and Smad Place by a half-point or so each, in the betting.

Any of the Irish lads get the Irish Field today with the Cheltenham magazine?

Just wondering if there was any juice (we didn't know already) in the Mullins interview about his Gold Cup horses?

Back