Age of Reason

Troodles is indeed single. She's entered in the Maiden Claimer at Brighton so you can put in any bid over £3,000 for her. Bargain, to be honest. Vet nurse, lovely, cheerful, gorgeous hair, good teeth, sound, good bone, excellent SOH, excellent stamina... hang on! Make that a min bid of £6,000!

You will appreciate my maturity so. It doen't come across on the forum you know... :whistle:

Last edited:
As a 25yo I've always found older women are the best boffs. Challenging but totally worth it for the feeling you get afterwards. I'm hoping to start boffing a new one once about 10 years my senior next time I see her.:D

Ok - you're on...

Fiver says you cant walk after the first night... :p

I like it in the morning but you're worth the compromise. I know how the forum tarts like it but what about a classy girl like you? Fast, slow, sporadicaly fast/slow, up against a wall, on the floor, under the covers, side of thd bed, on the washing machine, on the dryer, on the stairs, on a table, on a chair, angry sex, loving sex and do you like being slapped? How many slaps am I allowed in the last 100 yards? Do you like your hair being pulled? One leg held in the air or two? Most importantly do you like being on top? Any girl that can't pull off a reverse cowboy will owe me a fiver...

Thatll do for the first hour,how do you plan to fill the rest of the night??

(oh and morning is definately for snuggly loving stuff ;) )

Last edited:
4 times in a day is my limit but for for the sake of the forum I think you should give me a dispensation.

OTB is happily married. I thought this thread was about helping out those single amongst us who have not been laid in 14 days?

Back