Age of Reason

Trudij,

I have been single longer than Gearoid, have had some shocking bad luck, was just told I'm handsome (albeit in comparison with Mike Tindall) so surely I should have a go first?! :p

Could OTB and Hamm please get the fuck off my train. It's like being followed into a bookmaker that accepts bad each way doubles....

The next time you refer to Trudij in those terms we will be having a falling out G. Hamm I've got second dibs - end of - you luck is not improving!:rolleyes:

You're a married man and Hamm only has love for Arsenal and French speaking skirt. I think Trudji will be giving you two a miss. Me being single is like a solar eclipse, you get one chance in your life time...

Last edited:
Mike Tindalls ex ;)

Ok lads - make an orderly line, and when G doesnt want me any more (or Ive worn him out) then we can carry on....

alternatively - whoever makes the best tea gets first dibs !!!

Last edited:
This is a somewhat disturbing turn of events - amazing what you miss when you're away for 3 hours.

Btw Gearoid make sure you chuck that lass you work with my mobile number :)

Mike Tindalls ex ;)

Ok lads - make an orderly line, and when G doesnt want me any more (or Ive worn him out) then we can carry on....

alternatively - whoever makes the best tea gets first dibs !!!

353 86 1062126 :lol:

said like he thinks i wouldnt.....

(actually - Im tempted to text it just to see whose random number you have just given out !!!:lol:)

Last edited:
said like he thinks i wouldnt.....

(actually - Im tempted to text it just to see whose random number you have just given out !!!:lol:)

You'd be surprised how honest I am when the good of the forum is at stakd.

:adore:

Lads, I'd don't mind if you all line up and wait for your turn, you won't get a chance to get a look in. I have not had so much filth sent to my phone since my number was on the back on mens cubicle under the heading 'Working Boy' in 2002 :D

Back