Aintree 2015

It will be interesting to see how Beltor runs back on a flat track. I backed All Yours at Kempton and Cheltenham and of course left the bloody thing alone today and backed Devilment instead. Form franked today and they seemed to think a lot of Beltor.

I stood to win a lot of money if Beltor had placed at Cheltenham. I think it was the ground that did him, not the track.

Off there tody. Think AP might have a decent day today, mainly because I think Carole's Destrier is a very decent front runner, and with AP up he may be hard to pass up the run in.

Last edited:
chanced Cue Card at the price. hoping wind op can bring him somewhere back to what he was but hard to be too bullish and it's a cracking race. This would be his optimum conditions though I feel.

Cue Card worries me...always has the way he suddenly stops. Surely its more than wind with him? He has been doing the same thing for a few years and if was his wind they must have known before now...maybe its windful thinking on their part that they have found a cure..joking aside I like the horse but couldnt back him until he shows he is on the way back

There was a big rumour too last month, when they pulled him out of the Festival, that he wouldn't race again. Maybe the last chance saloon, I wouldn't be laying out money to find out.

Don Cossack was sensational. Unlucky at the Festival, but has proven without doubt he's absolutely top drawer.

Back