All Read Please

(Door crashes open, three wild-eyed Moderators appear, clothed in black): "Nobody expects... the English Moderation! Our feared weapon is the edit button!"

"The edit button and Delete!"

"Our feared weapons are the edit button and Delete!"

"And banning!"

"Our feared weapons are - oh, feck it, I'll come in again... "

Just testing out the late-editing theory... :brows:

Originally posted by Ardross@Feb 4 2006, 09:28 PM
Indeed he has that right . I have the right to criticise his posting , the implication of which is that the poll question was phrased to get one result - bilge
Moredross of course you have the right to criticise my postings, but first you must learn to interpret the written word. I was not implying the poll was rigged only that it was flawed.

Originally posted by Gareth Flynn@Feb 9 2006, 04:26 PM
Is it just me or do you lose the ability to edit your postings after a while?
Not sure about this forum but on another I use which looks identical to this one, we cannot edit after 30 minutes.

Originally posted by Griffin+Feb 9 2006, 04:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Griffin @ Feb 9 2006, 04:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gareth Flynn@Feb 9 2006, 04:26 PM
Is it just me or do you lose the ability to edit your postings after a while?
Not sure about this forum but on another I use which looks identical to this one, we cannot edit after 30 minutes. [/b][/quote]
15 MINUTES

:lol: :lol: :lol: Keep that sort of gratuitous insult up, and you'll be off this forum quicker than you can say Little Dictator, madam! :lol:

Clearly another good reason why I shouldn't be one - not having a clue that it took being a Mod to edit my own posts! :confused:

Back