Arse Cup

Talking about "how thick do they think we are?"

There was a report on the BBC lunchtime news yesterday, about the number of special educational needs children being educated in mainstream schools. It seems that in a class of 30 there are 5 children who may be in need of special care.

To illustrate this point, the BBC showed a class of presumably 30 children and when the figures were being read out, presumably 25 children got up and left, yes you've got it leaving FIVE children behind.

My wife and I looked at each other with mouths open in disbelief.

WTF is going on?

I am in work and will not see any racing today. I notice the Musidora has horses named on High Heels and Short Skirts.

I have opened a book on the number of Tommo cackles, references and innuendos.

66/1 None
33/1 One
16/1 Two
8/1 Three
11/4 Four
7/4 Five
4/6 -Six or More.

May I have a full on line update through the day please.

When they went to an aerial shot before the Musidora, Thommo had to look at his paper to confirm to himself what filly Fallon was riding. Just an example of how self obsessed he is.

Originally posted by Griffin@May 17 2006, 02:48 PM
I should've taken the 66's as I don't think he made any comments! :huh:
I'm afraid he made at least one as soon as the show started before panning to a stunner who was indeed wearing........a short skirt.

Seen it already. The magician made him disappear. Lots of ho ho hoing and laughing from his fellow arses.

Starts tonight does the Arse Cup Extravaganza featuring Matt Chapman (not sure if he's on tonight mind) - X-Factor: Battle of the Stars, 9pm ITV1.

Originally posted by Irish Stamp@May 29 2006, 07:18 PM
Starts tonight does the Arse Cup Extravaganza featuring Matt Chapman (not sure if he's on tonight mind) - X-Factor: Battle of the Stars, 9pm ITV1.
I've never watched X-Factor and I don't know if I can bare to start now :unsure: And if the title is Battle Of The Stars, surely Chaparse cannot be on it?

He went for the real X-Factor, they are auditioning at the moment. I wonder how he'll feel when he finds out someone from lambourns racing community got through to the next round and he didnt :lol:

He read out my e-mail tonight too on ATR (friend asked me to e-mail in to ask them to read her e-mail out about Nina Carberry) so the other bloke presenting with him went off on one in what is possibly an Arse Cup nomination material.

E-mailed them back in with my Prairie Meadows 11.15 selection and had a 12/1 winner (I know i'm aftertiming). :)

With the main batch of Group1 Flat Arse Cup events rapidly approaching (Epsom, R Ascot, Goodwood ) I think it's time we got ready for some serious marking.
As I see it the main contenders would be, in alphabetical order:

Clapchap
GeeGee
Little Willie
Poshbird(token female)
Thommo

Anyone insist on supplementing any recent outstanding performers ( Sabrina Brown apart )?

Apologies to the females on the forum but this is a male dominated sport and a woman needs to have twice as much Arse as a man to get a second glance - except in a Channel Four racing booth of course!

Poshbird???? Which one would that be? If you mean Taaaarnya I'd have to lodge a large objection I'm afraid - no-one with an Essex slapper accent can ever qualify as posh!!

Back