ATR Festival Preview show tonight

This and the Paddy Power are one of very few previews worth watching. Codds and Blakes selections will be way over bet but it’s normally excellent viewing.

Paddy Power one next week should be excellent

I don't mind Chapman - or at least, I don't viscerally despise him like many do - but his contribution last night amounted to basically nothing. Blake and Codd* were both decent though.

*Thought he grossly under-estimated Edwardstone's ability as a hurdler, as he put up some terrific performances under stopping-weights in good handicaps last season.

Last edited:
The last preview of Preview Season is the best and most informative one - the TH Preview. Get involved.

Last edited:

Decent enough but you can tell how Kiels and Segal punt. They delve into the handicaps and only scratch the surface of the graded races - the opposite way to how I go about it. They were both way off line in their Gold Cup musings. Way off.

Decent enough but you can tell how Kiels and Segal punt. They delve into the handicaps and only scratch the surface of the graded races - the opposite way to how I go about it. They were both way off line in their Gold Cup musings. Way off.

Watched 2/3 previews now, with panelists all putting up Magic Daze for the Arkle. I cant see it for the life of me. Am I missing something?
Id sooner say Couer Sublime has a better chance.

It was so good I watched it twice. The only problem is I forgot I had already watched it until the end...........Old age doesn't come by itself.

Good news is the Doctor gave me the all clear and my Tuberculosis has gone after 13 months of hell.

No more meds or running my life round the time when I can and cannot eat..:)

It was so good I watched it twice. The only problem is I forgot I had already watched it until the end...........Old age doesn't come by itself.

Good news is the Doctor gave me the all clear and my Tuberculosis has gone after 13 months of hell.

That's good to hear Tan.

Great news, Fist - really chuffed for you.

Good to hear, pal. Now you're off the meds, you might stop talking shite about 2m chasers. :lol::cool::p

Great news, tan

Great news Tan!

Queens Brook still available at 10s with 365 for the Mares Hurdle, shes being put up everywhere.

Back