Ballydoyle 2yo 2012

They may just be getting a run into him as they did with Pedro the Great first time out. George Vancouver wasn't mentioned as one of the special ones, but he has been well entered up.

They might be just getting a run into him but they have a perfect line on what's required to win the race through Gale Force Ten. I also think Pedro The Great is the bet against the odds on.

Fascinating betting heat.

Horizon Sky looks a big enough price at 12's. On the evidence of his last run he won't mind coming back to 6f either.

I think there will be late money for the Stack horse Clancy Avenue. I could see him going going off favourite.

*Cue: Clancy Avenue 6/1 13/2 15/2 8/1 10/*

We had that well covered, Slim; between us we managed to call all aspects of the race completely and utterly wrong! :lol:

But I got paid out e/w :ninja:

How they sent that yoke off Evs is beyond me.

Last edited:
AdS seemed to lose his way in the middle of the race and then ran on well.
The 6f on very soft ground seemed too far for GV.

Henrythenavigator hated soft ground and his progeny seem to have the same affliction. The 2 in the railway although not much to oppose against I'd been keen to take them on.

Id like to see Cristoford Columbo take this comfy..ran a massive figure at Ascot..the ground is the ?..can't back it at evens on sludge though

Last edited:
Flying The Flag debuts tonight, I have my fingers crossed :) Bit of cut should be right up this lads street.

Looks like you've got a good one there, hezz! He ran green and should do even better next time. Halfway To Heaven was a favourite of mine, a gutsy and talented filly. :)

We're still waiting for the special one, Mars, to appear, but it does look like he may have a good bunch of 2yo colts this year, given they were held up at the beginning of the season and would be more backward than usual. The Galileos we've seen all look above average, and the Henries are waiting for good ground to show their best. However, the fillies look particularly backward.

Looks like you've got a good one there, hezz! He ran green and should do even better next time. Halfway To Heaven was a favourite of mine, a gutsy and talented filly. :)

Good to know Nefertiti, cheers. Havent seen the race, but nice profile, and sounds like he did it well enough. Einsteins Folly not a bad marker to be beating 1st time out. Really liked HTH myself. Tough filly.

my pick The Grand Duke makes is debut in the 2.20 at naas today,related to dante winner bonfire.fingers crossed.

Ballyglasheen entered on Thursday, owner is Mrs E M Stockwell, what's her relation to Ballydoyle?

Back