Bloodstock News

gal what do you think are the interesting lots tomorrow its not like keeneland were there were absolute standouts

So dominated by Coolmore sires that without Arab investment in them they can virtually pick and choose whatever they want. Hard to know what are the more interesting ones without seeing them in the flesh (as quality has to be matched in looks these days as much as on paper) but I guess the progeny out of Welsh Love have been standing dishes at Goffs in the past and her Montjeu colt will attract plenty of attention.

http://www.goffs.com/catalogues/catalogue.htm?pk_sale=47

ya would probably agree.was looking at the tattersalls horses in training catalogue there some very decent horses getting sent over from Ballydoyle

Galileo filly out of a half-sister to George Washington going through now (lot 14).

Lot 31 will be interesting, out of Saoire.

Filly out of Dance to the Top should fetch a few quid. I thought Ferguson paid a lot of money for her as a broodmare, maybe I have my facts wrong, but she is well bred.

Trading generally ok at the moment, few gone for the minimum which doesn't usually happen before lunch on the first day.

51.57k not sold Gal half bro to Mountain. Looked the part.Must be something small wrong with him. Bidders bidding as if it's their own money not like the good ol days :p.

Money bags...... who backs him or is it his own, he buys a lot.

Has a fairly diverse group of international clients. Was in the van-guard with some of the Middle Eastern investment (particularly the Kuwaiti investment in bloodstock).

No idea who he was bidding on behalf of today.

53.Lovely small/compact Hurricane run filly only 18k.
Lot 63 could be the top selling filly if she looks the part.

Has a fairly diverse group of international clients. Was in the van-guard with some of the Middle Eastern investment (particularly the Kuwaiti investment in bloodstock).

No idea who he was bidding on behalf of today.

Thanks for that, I was trying to get a mare in foal last year, he bought everything , the rest of us might as well have bought popcorn and coke..... spectators.

Back