Boylesports... whats the matter with them?

My question really is..why does anyone ever bet with any of them
E.C.,
You have to understand that some of us bet with bookmakers ................... when the Betfair price is under. It's how we have our edge.
(And yes, of course, we are familiar with Betfair and it's advantages).

We'll bet with Betfair when it's right; and bet with bookies when it's right. (i.e., out-of-line odds, overnight prices, and e/w arbs on 8-runner races).
It is not a case of using one the to total exclusion of the other.

But ice. Both of my accounts were closed outright within three weeks of each other after being one for around 10 years each. It's not a coincidence. No way

harry. I only bet horses. No way can I be bothered depositing and withdrawing here there and everywhere because some so called trader can't stomach a £10 bet. Life's too short

i tend to bet better quality races and not much a week. I'm not obsessed with fractions of prices. There is no reason at all in my mind not to go down the ec and Luke route. Bet fair all the way

Last edited:
I've probably had more accounts in 2013/14 season than everyone on this forum will have in a lifetime was opening 15/20 a fortnight through season accounts lasted 2 weeks maximum,think my very first bet with sprtsbook was a lucky 15 and won 11k for a £1.50 ew bet if I'd done the prices using betfair would've been £800.As I do so much form and as It's not possible for me to get prices that I want and especially on betfair I'm resigned to smashing into multiple bets with firms to tiny stakes which is where most of my big wins come from and it's a thing that I've been doing for the last couple of years whilst losing 100s of accounts.Trouble with betfair its alright for betting shorter prices at front end of market that are some miniscule bits of value floating around but in general horses I see at say 10/1 I know should be 5/1 and I can get some sort of bet on with books at say 8s and 7s they always become overbet and will be 3/1 on betfair although I may be able to get some 5s on betfair I'm not getting much value bar the fact I know they will be overbet and probably end up 3s.The value in 90% of the horses I want to back are always overbet,that's the huge edge I have over most that I can see a market and predict sps it's easy money if I want to sit on betfair all day but that doesn't interest me I want to win big and off the books even if that means doing multiples to coppers...

Gigilo,
Do you use family and friends to open subsequent accounts with bookmakers? Surely there is only a limited pool of such "gnomes" who would be willing to allow one to use their card details, bank accounts, addresses, ID documentation, etc?
And how do you render Iesnare? Do you delete it each time you sign up to a new Book?
Also, do you change M.A.C. address every time?
And how do you cope with the I.P. address issue? Do you spoof it or use a VPN, etc?

Gigilo,
Do you use family and friends to open subsequent accounts with bookmakers? Surely there is only a limited pool of such "gnomes" who would be willing to allow one to use their card details, bank accounts, addresses, ID documentation, etc?
And how do you render Iesnare? Do you delete it each time you sign up to a new Book?
Also, do you change M.A.C. address every time?
And how do you cope with the I.P. address issue? Do you spoof it or use a VPN, etc?

Game Of Thrones.....The Faceless Man?

I had two lads opening accounts sitting on pcs allday long but they couldn't do it forever as had their own web design company, I stopped doing it around christmas time I get dozens of punters volunteering accounts I'm sure I could get hundreds if I could be bothered.Multiples are the only way I'm going to win anything decent now without having all these accounts and when I do hit a win its big,so in between I'm keeping a few accounts as they look like mug bets,till I hit a 5k or 10k win,i'd rather not bet than use betfair backing horses that are zilch value I do use betfair for some place betting a few shorter ones and a few drifters but would be a waste of time using them for turning over a load of bets.

Back