Breeder's Cup Meeting

What a mare...how many times did she quicken up!

About FIVE ! - and from that draw too . If drawn four or five she would have won in a canter.

Lousy run from Zacinto- watching it again I wonder whether he has gone wrong Moore as good as pulled him up off the turn.

Last edited:
Champion miler now I presume?

Lovely horse.

Thought Coureagous Duke had it!

I think she would beat any horses in training over a mile, including Rip Van Winkle and Sea The Stars. Her turn of foot is just electric, and she had to acclerate more than once there (or at least visually).

The performance of the meeting i would expect. Had so much to overcome and yet cruised through.

I can't remember has there been a better filly in a long, long time.

She stays in training next year too according to the Americans I'm listening to.

So rare to see that. Peslier just knew he would win didnt he? Regardless of where she was

Well, if we took a Delegator form line... And STS had a clear run against Delegator too. Tricky

Top class. I would still argue that Zarkava was never given the rating she deserved and this filly continues to argue the case.

Thats what i tend to think Galileo. Even the greatest middle distance horses are going to find it hard to beat a perfect brilliant speedy miler.

Watching it again, it was a joke. That is one of the best breeders performances i have seen

Amazing stuff from Goldikova. With the Turf still to come I reckon 4 Euro wins is now virtually in the bag. 5? 6??

I'm not sure the luck is with Ballydoyle this year (with the exception of Man of Iron). I've just read about Lillie Langtry fracturing her knee in yesterday's race and today, Viscount Nelson falls out of the stalls, and Alfred Nobel and Beethoven ruin each other's chances, or at least, Alfred ruins Beethoven's chance. I fear for MCM and RVW.

I'm not sure the luck is with Ballydoyle this year (with the exception of Man of Iron). I've just read about Lillie Langtry fracturing her knee in yesterday's race and today, Viscount Nelson falls out of the stalls, and Alfred Nobel and Beethoven ruin each other's chances, or at least, Alfred ruins Beethoven's chance. I fear for MCM and RVW.

That is really disappointing about Lillie Langtry if thats true - but I knew she looked wrong off the turn.

Back