Breeder's Cup Meeting

Both Ballydoyle horses have a chance for me (this isn't hindsight for those who have issues with the english language) but I almost think Beethoven's racinh style will suit more - he seemed a little like Oratorio in how he raced in the Dewhurst. Both can be backed at the crazy odds on the American tote - Radiohead is shorter than both!

Edit: Vale of York also worth a little interest at 34

You da man Hamm, great call:cool:

Great ride wasn't it?

Alfred Noble didn't pick up or maybe he didn't stay - looked to be going well.

Alfred Nobel did not stay after cruising off the bend while he nearly put Beethoven on the floor just before the first bend.

Great ride on Vale Of York...

My only bet today is a permed multiple from yesterday with winners at 8/1 & 4/1 running onto Vale of York, Alfred Nobel & Lookin At Lucky, I expect LAL to win, but am happy with the chances of the other 2.

Great result for you.

What a race! Thats why I love the flat!

Johnny Murtagh got a rough ride early on and didnt stand a chance

Beethoven finished best of all. he got knocked back early in the race and lost his position. Then he had to switch and come wide in the home straight. Maybe the Dewhurst result was for real.

How many more rides is Dettori going to lose to Ajtebi at Godolphin I wonder . I imagine he was pretty happy about not riding Buzzword but not V of Y - another jockey just for Gosden's info that had never ridden at Santa Anita before.

Well done to all those who picked V of Y -

And he has Gladiatorous to come! I have backed Delegator antepost but have had a little on the second string as well.

And he has Gladiatorous to come! I have backed Delegator antepost but have had a little on the second string as well.

I've just backed both as well.

Goldikova is now 2.82 which is crazy when you think back a month or so.

I've also had a small bet on Courageous Cat who has a bit to find, but is very well bred.

The price she is now. Zacinto is probably the horse I fear most and will probably cover my Goldikova bet with him. The pace in this is likely to be furious so I can't see Delegator getting home.

Back