Breeder's Cup Meeting

I was a little worried about the firm track, but she was very impressive (in a weak race) at Lingfield on fast ground so if she handled the ups and downs on fast ground she should be alright with this.

Race looks to be lacking a bit of pace, she looks an uncomplicated filly so Queally should keep her handy enough.

Fantastic stuff! Well done Queally - didn't wait for things to go wrong, and wound her up well. Great for Cecil.

Good win. Bizarre mid race move though. Might have made harder work of it than needed.

That hurt financially -at the same time glad to see my fellow county man Tom Queally win at the highest level.

Fine ride by Queally, did everything right. If he hadn't made the mid race move I think we may have seen a much tighter finish.

I am loving the American coverage on RUK -completely over the top but perfect for the event. Whats more great replays and pretty much instance feedback from the defeated connections.

Informed Decision looks a fair bet in the next. How about the French filly as well - Only Green - French do not travel for nothing.

Great to see Midday win and for HRAC and a fine ride by Queally he didn't want to find himself trapped in like Dettori on Mastery .

A lesson for John Gosden that jockeys can ride well at tracks they are not that familiar with.

It was a nice ride but after seven runs since April the credit is with the great man surely

I am loving the American coverage on RUK -completely over the top but perfect for the event. Whats more great replays and pretty much instance feedback from the defeated connections.

Agree completely, I'd like to see some aspects of this coverage in the UK but thats a bit of a pipe dream... Obviously everyone would rather have Plunkett and Graham chat about garbage for a couple of hours than have entertaining racing coverage. Events like this deserve the hype and if racing over here in the UK made more of an effort with its major events, we might not be in the position we're in.

I think Frankie's one has a decent chance when you consider who her only losses in the last year were to. Ventura seems very short.

Amazingly the jockeys and trainers are able to have a quick word with the presenters before and after the race without their whole day falling to pieces either...

This could be tactical with Ventura and Informed Decision watching each other.I have backed Sara Louise each way.

Great to see Midday win and for HRAC and a fine ride by Queally he didn't want to find himself trapped in like Dettori on Mastery .

A lesson for John Gosden that jockeys can ride well at tracks they are not that familiar with.

Dettori won the Classic last year

I dont think he regret the change jockey decision

Back