Breeders Cup

Sadlers Wells/Galileos just not the same on the dirt. Probably rules out any hope of the likes of Frankel, Cape Blanco etc going for the Classic next year.

Get in! Gomez has to keep that, he rode his own race and the rider of the fav made a right meal out of it!

I have had a bit of interest in the Japanese horse...form looks pretty decent and sounds as though she has been working great over there.

Yeah I think her or Harmonious were cause Midday serious problems. 4/5 on is just ridiculous.

He did as much wrong tonight as the things you and others said he did right on races where horses he wad on won.

Glad to see the horse beaten considering her campaigning..

Midday had loads of time to win, virtually the same as the winner. I thought she had it won at the furlong pole.

Midday had loads of time to win, virtually the same as the winner. I thought she had it won at the furlong pole.

He missed the break ,they crawled and he decided to go to the rail and got totally hemmed in. Did he seriously expect them to let him out . Moronic .

Last year he realised they were going too slow - from a good position . This year he gave the horse no chance - only her innate class got her so close .

He missed the break .

He missed the break or did she miss the break?

they crawled and he decided to go to the rail and got totally hemmed in.

Look at the track, its virtually impossible to get a clear run if you are not making the running. She went almost exactly the same course as the winner.

This year he gave the horse no chance

I suspect her price in running suggested she had every chance in the final furlong - indeed a favourites chance.

Back