Breeding and Bloodstock Sales

Apologies if not quite the right place to post: 14 year old Pivotal mare desperately needs a new home or will be PTS. Had been used as a happy hacker but the rider now has a debilitating disease and can no longer ride her. The mare was with Peter Harris but never raced, we don't know why, had one foal by Bertollini before Harris gave up, who then gave the mare to current owners as happy hacker. She is and has always been completely healthy, all vaccinations are up to date, as is her passport. She's free to a good home. If any one can help and needs any more information , please PM me. Thank you.

Definitely not 2015 any longer [emoji23]

My mare ( Frosted Grape for any newbies to the thread )produced a colt foal by Telescope last night, no photos as yet, but apparently it’s a belter.... [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
2d30db4a82230966820c9ac8cf1004b9.jpg

Emailed today with an apology for the stable, they were put in there while theirs was mucked out.
Apparently being shown to all comers as “the best foal this year” - she’s a very clever girl!!

Best value NH sire in these islands.
Sandmason . Sire of Summerville Boy and Black Op from 23 runners.
1500 Euro colt foal and 500 Filly foal.
By Grand Lodge ex 3/4 sister to Slip Anchor so ideal cross for all those Sadler's Wells grand daughters .
All roads lead to Bunclody !

"Unfortunately we are looking for a foster mother, please get in touch if you can help. Call Peter on 07740257547"
Posted by Shade Oak Stud 9 hours ago on Facebook

a5ce3cfb709af7ae4031d3daf1e200c2.jpg
5568ff706b6bdaa668fdb6efe38bb032.jpg

As promised - marginally better photos of Grape’s Telescope foal - current plan is to go to the Irish Foal Sales in November, but Peter says he’s not going to stop me bidding - he’s proper !!!

[emoji7] for him and LOTS of carrots for clever, beautiful grape!

For anyone who is interested, there is live coverage of Europe's premier breeze up sale from Newmarket's Rowley Mile Racecourse featuring 172 two-year-olds.at 9.30am Monday morning on RacingUK

Back