Breeding and Bloodstock Sales

Monday of the Tatts ( Ire) NH foal sale if anyone’s feeling rich - I might be biased, but he’s fab enough to make the journey...
4fdd091f92b3f9ff18806f51f89f760a.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A mate of mine has a King's Best mare whose dam is by Night Shift tracing to irish 1000 Gns heroine Front Row
Dam of winners by Casamento 7f, and Tagula and needs a sire for 2019, budget 8000 or so.
Rajj would be my first choice, Sixties Icon second; mare owner likes Dandy Man.
Thoughts anyone ?

Nothing to do with me and everything to do with my fabulous mare and Shade Oak stud !!

Modest to boot.

Always very jealous of people who have the chance to work with horses on a daily basis. Know it has probably more bad days than good but always pleases me to see someone in the forum have a success like this

Not modest at all, at true!! - I was lucky to be in the right place at the right time when Grape was available - I almost didn’t buy her ( I hadn’t gone to them for a second broodmare, I’d asked about something to ride!) but I did some trudi style homework and she was still there when I decided to go for it.
Thank goodness. The journey she and I have been on will hopefully have a very happy ending for both of us. Shade oak couldn’t be better for her, I miss her terribly, but she is SO happy there and their expertise is second to none.

Fingers crossed for Raisin when he starts racing and the Black Sam Bellamy filly as well ( which by complete coincidence was bought by my trainer the same day I was arranging raisin going to them!) and obviously I wish this latest chap well, he’s just as stunning as we hoped he would grow up to be - now we just have to hope it transposes to talent !!

Galileo half sister to Harzand sold for 300,000 at Goff's , roughly 2/3 the price of her sire's stud fee.
Black Friday type sale ; who would have thought ?

Also Morpheus has moved from Tally Ho Stud to France for 2019.
Sure to get bag loads of winners from now on, I just hope Joe The Jeweller is one of them.

The O'Learys brothers must have been stuck into the raw steak and whiskey the night that lot were named

Back