Breeding and Bloodstock Sales

Hope so as one related to my 2 year old. Some lovely looking horses at Donny today. Already in love with lot 124. Also lot 49. A lot of sitting om hands neefed.

Last edited:
I see all of the Ditcheat Thoroughbreds horses are in the sale today, seemingly they're taking the same approach as the Million in Mind Partnership.

However, I seeMr Mix and Antarctica De Thaix who are also owned by Ian Fogg are up for sale too. Interesting...

aa342d08ed0a604166cba8161868aeb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mad price for a store.

25k to 50k is the value window. It means that someone else wants it but the ego merchants aren't involved. No purchases for H Kirk/W Mullins. No surprise.

Indeed G-G.

Camelot is having some season with forty of his first crop 3 year olds now winners.
A very informative article in Racing Post last Thursday and very timely given Irish Derby result yesterday , the winner coming from the the same family as Majestic Times, the horse that was pipped in an Ayr Gold Cup when jockey Valdir De Souza was sure he had won.
Future now bright for him.

Harold also bought #380 and PB Bloodstock (which is his French agent, Pierre Boulard) bought #88, #190 and #196, although only #190 has Willie's name attached.

Back