Gearoid

Current Betting

10/11 Paul Hanagan 91
11/10 Ryan Moore 74
11/1 Richard Hughes 77
40/1 Frankie Dettori 59
66/1 Kieran Fallon 54

Last edited:
I think Ryan Moore must be very thankful that Hughes keeps getting banned - he has ridden 8 winners for Hannon in 8 days that Hughes would have been on otherwise .

The stuttering form of the Stoute string surely cannot last though ?

Personally I think Ryan Moore has an awful lot to do from here espeically when the evening racing finishes.

Just a hunch that Moore will pull it out of the bag close to the finish - all those maidens and backend races will help him.

Backend maidens are hard to win -it's not as if Stoute completely dominates them. A couple of my friends have Hannagan backed at 20s and they strongly fancy their chances.

Luke, who would you go for at current prices?

If Moore can be so close with stoute not doing so well, imagine what he'll do when the stable improves, as it almost certainly will..

At current prices I think Moore is a lay at 6/4.I know suspensions will play a big part but Moore will also have some international commitments and possibly won't kill himself
to win the title.

Hannagan has 3 days off but his replacement on Saturday breaks his pelvis,Moore rides 1 winner in that time but will miss 3 days with a wrist injury.Volatile stuff.

Betfair market is all over the place
Hannagan 1/3 to back 4/6lay
Moore 7/2 back 11/2 lay
Hughes 4s back 10s lay.

I think he was 20 behind before the start of racing today-if the gap hits 30 is Moore likely to rule out the title and concentrate on the big races.

Cheers both.

Any thoughts?

I'd love to see Hughes win it and think he will catch him if he avoids suspensions.

Back