Our Conor - 174+P
Annie Power-174P
The New One- 169
Hurricane fly - <169 GB (173)IRE
My Tent or Yours - 168
Jezki - 168p
Grumeti - 164
Melodic Rendezvous- 163p

What's 169 minus 163.....because if your adding is as bad as your taking away then those figures are Poppycock.

And are they based on Triumph hurdle form spread over three years, wishful thinking and imagination, or just pure supposition.

The Our Conor cross Hurricane Fly obviously fits in the wishful thinking bracket..

If the Hurricane rating 174 is Irish then is Our Conors also, if so you have The New One rated Highest yet have never mentioned him as a fancy...strange

Definitely a heart over head Our Conor Fan.

????????:confused:

Last edited:
our conor a pound better than hurricane after the great horse has beat him twice conceding weight. yeah right.

My foresight and reading of future form is so visionary that it cannot be understood by the common punter, sometimes I just 'dream' them up.
Because I can't be arsed to sound as clever as my critics, I make deliberate mistakes to see if you're paying enough attention.
However I will explain -I use the calc . that 1L =1.2lb on G/S going @2M. Therefore 6lb =5L-in my book.

I'M going to slaughter the above named posters on this thread when Our Conor wins-It will be SUCH FUN.

I use the calc . that 1L =1.2lb on G/S going @2M. Therefore 6lb =5L-in my book.

That's a new slant on relativity and exponential thinking....its called...DREAMING.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You never mentioned ground or conditions...just plain old collateral thinking.

Last edited:
My foresight and reading of future form is so visionary that it cannot be understood by the common punter, sometimes I just 'dream' them up.
Because I can't be arsed to sound as clever as my critics, I make deliberate mistakes to see if you're paying enough attention.

Its Visionary alright, its so far futuristic that's it even out of the reach of Michael J. Fox...:lol:

Maxbet, croans cannot be expected to tie their head-scarfs, darn their shawls, box their fish and be able to count.

They're not the cleverest to start with, and THE FEAR impairs neurons in the interparietal sulcus, reducing cognitive capacities to that of a bumbling toddler. It's for this reason that their numbers analysis holds about as much water as the nets they so faithfully tend.

However I will explain -I use the calc . that 1L =1.2lb on G/S going @2M. Therefore 6lb =5L-in my book.

If Hurricane Fly beat Zarkandar by 6L that makes him 7.2Lb's better

Melodic rendezvous beat him by 1L that makes him 1.2Lb's better

7.2 - 1.2 = 6 its got to be relative if the components are exponential.

Now run along and check all those figures before you post anything else...:lol:

I have M R on 163p so I added 1L- to mind feck you. You're so gonna get it stuffed up you when Our Conor wins in a canter.
I'm gonna sing a song on the quayside - something with you and Grassy's name in it. It won't be polite. I'm going to pen something for the occasion

I have M R on 163p so I added 1L- to mind feck you. You're so gonna get it stuffed up you when Our Conor wins in a canter.
I'm gonna sing a song on the quayside - something with you and Grassy's name in it. It won't be polite. I'm going to pen something for the occasion

If you do it will go like this....

Is this the real life?
Or is it just my fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
I can’t escape from reality
Just can’t open My eyes
Look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'll "make it up, as I go"
Ratings a Little high, little low
Any way Our Conor blows, doesn't really matter to me, to
meeeee

Mama, I just killed a Max
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooo
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I don’t post this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters

Too late, my time has come
Sends shivers down my spine
Body's aching all the time
Goodbye everybody - I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
Mama, ooo - (any way Our Conor blows)
I don't want to die
I sometimes wish I'd never posted at all

I see a little silhouette-o of a man (its me)
Scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the Fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning -- very, very frightening me
He’s no Gallileo, Gallileo,
Gallileo, Gallileo,
Gallileo, Montjeu -- magnifico!

I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come easy go -- will he let him go?
Our Conor! No! Danny will not let him go! -- Let him go!
Will not let him go! -- Let him go! Never!
He never let him go! -- Let him go!
He never let him go! -- ooo

No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
Oh Mama mia, Mama mia, Mama mia! Let him go!
Beelzebub has Hurricane Fly draws aside me!

So you think you can stop me and spit in my eye
So you think you can pull away and leave me to die
Oh Ruby -- can't do this to me, Ruby
Just gotta get out – Pull out and let him go

Ooh yeah, ooh yeah
Nothing really matters
Anyone can see
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters to me

Last edited:
I've just had a stomach churning thought- what if HF wins and OC doesn't even place and 'does a Zarkandar' on me. I'm going to be picked on by all the HF fans. How will I cope?
Never mind I've got him in my mixed up Willie Multis. That will ease the onslaught.

Last edited:
Back