Champion Hurdle 2014

Not long to go now lads...... I really am like a kid on Christmas morning.

Champion Hurdle:

1. The New One
2. My Tent or Yours
3. Hurricane Fly

Best of luck to all.

I can't quite lose Jezki from my thinking - could possibly see him coming in behind the fly... (Well hopefully they all will, but him in second!!!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't quite lose Jezki from my thinking - could possibly see him coming in behind the fly... (Well hopefully they all will, but him

No funny to gauge
I know what I'm talking about
I'm having a stab in the dark
I'm bored
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with sticks

Last edited:
My hope is Our Conor will run them ragged from the 2nd last

If he does the most likely to be staying on in my book is the New One who could just run
Hurricane Fly out of second place.
1. Our Conor
2. The New One
3. Hurricane Fly

PLACE LAY OF THE DAY My Tent or Yours.

Last edited:
My Tent Or Yours is now a silly price. Bookmakers on course will want to get him at 3/1. Has to go off bigger.

MTOY has won the two worst trial races there is..his win at Kempton reminds me of Binocular v ROR...with TNO being a similar type to ROR..re needing more of a test... i don't see how MTOY will beat TNO today..never mind the rest of the field here.

Last edited:
Is he though? He got awfully short in the market without doing anything. I think the 5/1 SP is around right.

Yes he did go short for sure..considering most punters think he is too young to win.

I think HF should be fav..TNO 2nd fav...OC 3rd fav..and MTOY 4th fav

just judged on what we know re form

It just shows you that the NENB concession is the time you should switch off from Cheltenham in the bigger races. It was 5% overbroke when I went to the shops this morning.

Our Conor is now approaching the price that's more in line with the promise his trainer is saying will be born out by the combination of course, and big race preparation....against that of what he has shown so far this season....Anyone who has backed him has done so more in hope than in wise judgement.

If he finds the 6Lb required to beat The Fly then he also may need to find more to beat the others, given a good blast of Nitric oxide and he might just last out the top speed gallop to the line...but I wouldn't offer much hope of that.

Our Conor is now approaching the price that's more in line with the promise his trainer is saying will be born out by the combination of course, and big race preparation....against that of what he has shown so far this season....Anyone who has backed him has done so more in hope than in wise judgement.

If he finds the 6Lb required to beat The Fly then he also may need to find more to beat the others, given a good blast of Nitric oxide and he might just last out the top speed gallop to the line...but I wouldn't offer much hope of that.

you are underestimating a horse that apart from Golden Cygnet put up probably the best performance ever in a Triumph hurdle

check out his improvement from his pre Triumph race to winning the Triumph..his trainer always leaves something to work on for this festival

Last edited:
Our Conor has that Hardy Eustace reek about him. Running below form in less competitive slower runs races all winter before peaking here.

in Dublin MAX getting settled in to the day and Joyce has got her placepot bets on. Couldnt view your pm as my tablet isnt compatible best of luck lads.

Do you think if schofield thinks it was the ground that got Irving beat it will slip his mind when he rendezvous with Melodic Scott...

Back