Cheltenham 2017/18

Remiluc's price was an insult . I thought till close home I was heading for one of the greatest pieces of after timing in the history of the forum.

Now that’s what I’m talking about. Never won a penny on the race but felt more emotional in the aftermath of the County than I have all week.

And well done Danny. Know you were massively into that.

Yep but thanks to whoever pointed out the 5/1 PFN to train the Foxhunter winner. Got me out of a hole today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RJ seven day ban for excessive use of whip on Native River and a fine proportionate to prize money (just over £6,000)

Grand Annual looked like carnage, a lot of fallers and interference from loose horses. Hope all got home safely.

So far Foxrock has beaten me for a six-horse place acc.

And now he's also beat me for two seven-horse place accs as I had Theinval and Top Gamble in the last.

Those two accs would each have paid over 1100/1 and I'd have had the six-horse acc on top of that each paying from over 200/1 to over 500/1.

Ah well such is Cheltenham.

Foxrock doesn't travel well. Been over twice before and been sick as a parrot. Surprising they brought him over again.

Funny sport that a race outcome is never questioned

Like with Rathvinden earlier in the week, Native River's ears on the run in was pretty ugly. Clearly not happy with the effort he was being made put in. Hope he has many more happier days.

Grand Annual looked like carnage, a lot of fallers and interference from loose horses. Hope all got home safely.
Unfortunately not, GeeYoo. Both Dresden and North Hill Harvey were fatally injured.

Such a tough game. The highs and the lows. Skeltons elated in winning the County couple hours earlier to losing their best novice chaser.
1ce324ab55ff5f26158492e285ebf458.jpg

Back