Cheltenham 2017/18

Another 21 runner handicap and 2 Irish contenders and they are both favorite :blink::blink:

Maybe an Irish jockey will win on an English horse:ninja:

Sugar Baron ? Katie has been jocked off Mall Dini so would be poetic justice for her !

Last edited:
I had a double for £800. Thought that was bad.

Feel for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a trixie riding for 60k could vomit....

1.35 in running.If I was the owner I would seriously consider sending him to Willie -the horse is potentially the best handicapped chaser in training if he can get in the habit of winning over fences.

Patrick Mullins doesn't ride a finish he just whips the tail off his mount! Counted 10 after the last on Mall Dini, add that to Rathvinden.

Patrick Mullins doesn't ride a finish he just whips the tail off his mount! Counted 10 after the last on Mall Dini, add that to Rathvinden.

Which was the best irony as I had Ms Parfois for a bundle the other day. Sigh out loud. Balls deep Whiskey Sour tomorrow hopefully not another Mullins disaster!

You're jumping on a bandwagon with no wheels. You notice Patrick but miss the fact Noel McParlane hit the winner 14 times from 2 out and 12 of those were after the last.

Patrick Mullins gave the runner up a great ride in my book and I was on the winner

Last edited:
You're jumping on a bandwagon with no wheels. You notice Patrick but miss the fact Noel McParlane hit the winner 14 times from 2 out and 12 of those were after the last.

Patrick Mullins gave the runner up a great ride in my book and I was on the winner
As aftertime ansell would say, never miss an opportunity.

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

Despite benefiting considerably - see Nicky, Willie, Gordon thread - I feel like I’ll switch off and go the pub if we have any more Mullins/Elliott winners

Back