Cheltenham 2020 / 2021

The only one to give him a race!

Yeah seems so. I really hope LE does go that route, of course nothing to do with having LE doubled with Envoi at a decent price :D
I really think it will be close again. Many saying LE best chance is to leave his challenge as late as possible as may have a little more flat speed. Pretty hard to do this though, this is an RSA not a sharp 2 miles round Kempton!

Yeah seems so. I really hope LE does go that route, of course nothing to do with having LE doubled with Envoi at a decent price :D
I really think it will be close again. Many saying LE best chance is to leave his challenge as late as possible as may have a little more flat speed. Pretty hard to do this though, this is an RSA not a sharp 2 miles round Kempton!

You are safe in terms of him rocking up here.
Can I ask what prices you got on them? Win I'm assuming.
I like LE and he will run a big race. Monkfish though does look a Gold Cup winner waiting to happen. That said, a poor jump and who knows!

So the novice chase entries were in last week but does anybody know when the novice hurdle entries are in, is it this week ?

You are safe in terms of him rocking up here.
Can I ask what prices you got on them? Win I'm assuming.
I like LE and he will run a big race. Monkfish though does look a Gold Cup winner waiting to happen. That said, a poor jump and who knows!

It's a 95/1 double (EA 9/2 & LE 16's)

I did it in the summer

Cotswold Chase entries this weekend

Bristol de Mai
Lake View Lad
Lord du Mesnil
Mister Malarky
Native River
Saint Calvados
Santini
The Conditional
Yala Enki
Yorkhill

Edit to point out Mister Malarkey and Yorkhill also entered in the Skybet Chase at Donny

Last edited:
Yes I was going to ask about Yorkhill. I don't see him entered in the Cotswold Chase.

Hopefully connections go for the Skybet. He's quite nicely handicapped actually, crucially now back in form.

Last edited:
Cotswold Chase entries this weekend

Bristol de Mai
Lake View Lad
Lord du Mesnil
Mister Malarky
Native River
Saint Calvados
Santini
The Conditional
Yala Enki
Yorkhill

Edit to point out Mister Malarkey and Yorkhill also entered in the Skybet Chase at Donny
Yala Enki bring kept busy!!

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

On a slow day, bit of reading for you guys

en.calameo.com/read/0003624656b74d82ef7ec?authid=kQlybS8ERnBt

jumpshorsestofollow.blogspot.com/

You can still get 9/2 Saint Calvados in spots according to Oddschecker.

PS. Some might say he was the bet yesterday at 6's. :whistle: :cool:

Last edited:
Someone ought to remind him, Santini has only ever won on soft or heavy, this isn't about the ground, it's about the Jockey...Shishkin is running at Doncaster!

Tomorrow should be interesting insofar as declarations for Saturday are concerned.

Last edited:
Back