Feb

World Hurdle
Tidal Bay £400 win (8/1 various)
Monksland £200 win (7/1 various)

RSA
Boston Bob £400 win (7/1 Lads)

(bank £1,000)

Feb continued

Cross Country Balthazar King £200 win (7/1)
Neptune Pont Alexandre £400 win (5/2)
Ryanair Cue Card £200 win (4/1)
VOB County Hurdle Cotton Mill £100 e.w. (10/1)

Final 10 to follow shortly

Last edited:
Feb continued

Neptune Pont Alexandre £400 win (11/4)

Final 10 to follow shortly

Sorry Steve, the best price available on Pont Alexandre at this stage is 5/2.

Final 10

Not sure how I’ve ended up with these. I only fancy a couple of them!

Arkle Simonsig £200 win (7/2)

Champion Chase Sprinter Sacre £800 win (11/10)

Gold Cup Long Run £500 e.w. (8/1)

ChampionHurdle Binocular £250 e.w. (20/1)

World Hurdle Monksland £200 win (7/1)

RSA Boston Bob £400 win (7/1)

Neptune Pont Alexandre £400 win (5/2)

Last edited:
Today's Racing Post has Boyles, Coral and Hills going 11/4. If it is only 5/2 I'll take that though.

5/2 it is, Steve, there's nothing better available through oddschecker, even when clicking on the sites you've mentioned.

5/2 it is, Steve, there's nothing better available through oddschecker, even when clicking on the sites you've mentioned.

Okay thanks. I'm blocked from Oddschecker on the machine I'm working on. I'll edit my post.

I believe I have 1499 left.

I will have 700 of it on Binocular at 14/1 to win the Champion Hurdle with VCBet.

And the remaining 799 on Tricky Trickster to win the Foxhunters' at 20/1 with Hills.

The best available price for Binocular is 12/1 with Corals. VCBet have been 10s since Saturday.

Last edited:
Supreme novices £500 win un atout @9/1 paddy power.

Champion hurdle £ 500 win grandouet @ 7/1 lads.

Bumper empiracle £1000 win @ 8/1 lads.

He typed that 14/1 while preaching to his children about honesty and integrity.

The whole thing is very embarrassing. I guess I should keep better track of my records. I mean you rely on other people to do it for you, but maybe that was a mistake. I hadn't intended to take a false price, nor did I know that it could have an affect on my performance in the competition. My only reason for taking 14/1 was over concern for the welfare of my points total in March.

Plenty of other posters do it, I think it is perfectly normal. You would not believe the number of posters who have come up to me since yesterday and said "I am not doing it any more".

Anyway, I fully expect to put the whole affair behind me and I would like to thank my supporters.

There can be no denying the despicable reality of your actions. Odds doping is a practice that hurts us all and causes harm that never can be undone. Nevertheless a gesture of atonement, such as a charitable donation to the competition organisers, would allow some of us to move forward without too many regrets.

The whole thing is very embarrassing. I guess I should keep better track of my records. I mean you rely on other people to do it for you, but maybe that was a mistake. I hadn't intended to take a false price, nor did I know that it could have an affect on my performance in the competition. My only reason for taking 14/1 was over concern for the welfare of my points total in March.

Plenty of other posters do it, I think it is perfectly normal. You would not believe the number of posters who have come up to me since yesterday and said "I am not doing it any more".

Anyway, I fully expect to put the whole affair behind me and I would like to thank my supporters.

Brilliant Bar :lol:

Back