Cheltenham Ante-post January Entries

That's not a problem, Links, because the spreadsheets reflect the situation up to the end of December and don't include any January entries.

£150 EW The Giant Bolster 66/1 for the Gold Cup with William Hill

Bar the Bull - you've already used all your money for Jan but I can put Dynaste in for Feb if you let me know how much you'd like on him.

Still to complete January's bets are -

Granger £1000
Hamm £1000
Cantoris £1000
Soary Stars £1000
hezz £300

I'll give everyone till tomorrow night then sort out the tables and post them on Thursday or Friday.

Pricewise2008 and chroniclandlord - I've taken Waheeb and Master Minded from your portfolios.

ok - can i drop Simonsig in the supreme and Oscar Whiskey in the Champion, and i will need to have a look at what Ive got to see who else I drop to give me room for the two I will probably be adding shortly... ;)

Last edited:
No problem trudij but you don't need to drop any horses yet, you can wait till the end of Feb and decide who will be the best to keep, you never know what might happen before then.

No problem trudij but you don't need to drop any horses yet, you can wait till the end of Feb and decide who will be the best to keep, you never know what might happen before then.

Have you started the Feb entries yet. I would like to take the 20/1 Hills on Monkerty Tunkerty in the Foxhunters ,500 ew please

Hezz is off skiing, but i text him and he would like the £300 on So Young without Big Bucks at 8/1 with sportingbet. Thanks.

Sorry guys, forgot about this. Can I have my Jan bets still? If so:

200 each way Featherbed Lane - Coral Cup @ 16/1 (PPs and Stan James)
100 each way The Westerner Boy - Bumper @ 20/1 (generally)
400 win Noble Prince - Ryanair @ 7/1 (VC Bet) or 6/1 if you need more than one bookie to be quoting a price

Thanks

£150 EW The Giant Bolster 66/1 for the Gold Cup with William Hill

Bar the Bull - you've already used all your money for Jan but I can put Dynaste in for Feb if you let me know how much you'd like on him.

Still to complete January's bets are -

Granger £1000
Hamm £1000
Cantoris £1000
Soary Stars £1000
hezz £300

I'll give everyone till tomorrow night then sort out the tables and post them on Thursday or Friday.

Pricewise2008 and chroniclandlord - I've taken Waheeb and Master Minded from your portfolios.

Thanks again NA:cool:

Why would you need to drop horses? If youve bet them youve bet them? If we can change them of course I`d like to

We have limited the number of horses to count for scoring purposes to ten, in order to limit the administrative and scorekeeping burden.

I've added your entries to the spreadsheet, Cantoris - 7/1 is OK for Noble Prince. I'll post all the tables tomorrow.

Here are the tables for all bets so far - thats just until the end of January, so all the new February bets won't appear. These below show the bets by horse, the bets by race and the first three showing members and all their bets so far. These are alphabetical so if your name starts with a C you're likely to be image m3 or m4 - sorry there are so many but its getting harder to split them as everyone has several horses.

The numbers at the side show the total of horses, so if you have the same horse bet on different occasions at different prices they will have the same number and won't count as separate horses but the same horse for different races will count more than once.

I've removed Master Minded, Denman, Lovethehigherlaw, Waheeb and Tataniano as they are all definite non runners but left Spirit Son just in case.

Irish Stamp - I'm really sorry but I didn't notice before you have £2000 on My Flora (EW bets didn't show up properly with my macros) so as the maximum per horse is £1500 you have £500 from January to use up.

Attachments

• horses.JPG
    horses.JPG
    246.5 KB · Views: 12
  • races.JPG
    races.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 12
  • m1.JPG
    m1.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 15
  • m2.JPG
    m2.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 15
  • m3.JPG
    m3.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 12
Next 5 tables are below

Attachments

• m4.JPG
    m4.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 28
  • m5.JPG
    m5.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 27
  • m6.JPG
    m6.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 27
  • m7.JPG
    m7.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 19
  • m8.JPG
    m8.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 16
and the next 5 -

Attachments

• m9.JPG
    m9.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 19
  • m10.JPG
    m10.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 16
  • m11.JPG
    m11.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 18
  • m13.JPG
    m13.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 12
  • m12.JPG
    m12.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 16
and finally -

Let me know if there are any errors.

Attachments

• m14.JPG
    m14.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 17
  • m15_trudijandToutSeul.JPG
    m15_trudijandToutSeul.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 14
  • m16.JPG
    m16.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 14
Really superb stuff, NA.

I reckon my red numbers should run up to 11 because my two bets on Texas Jack are in separate races.

Gearóid's Tip

Anyone who has their eye on the €50 prize for the best portfolio should bear in mind that it will calculated at the end of this month. Therefore there is no value to using your €2,000 February bank at the end of the month.

:cool:

Last edited:
Back