Sizing Australia
Might do Kentford Grey Lady EW tomorrow
Going Wrong

Good luck everyone :)

Darlan to beat Montbazon
Sprinter Sacre to beat Cue Card
Quantativeeasing
Hurricane Fly to beat Binocular but to have one hell of a battle to do so
Sizing Australia ( but hope it is Garde Champetre)
Quevega
Going Wrong

Am on these little beauties...

Tetlami @ 15.5

Al Ferof (Paddy Powers offer tomorrow hopefully)

Zarrafakt @ 19

Rock On Ruby @ 4 (place only)

Our Girl Salley @ 4.5 (place only)

Carrickboy @ 14

Good luck to everybody tomorrow- enjoy the show:cool::cool:

Apart from his decent number form he would need to find a lot to make the frame BackHander.

Have we underestimated Zaidpour in the Champion Hurdle?

The question is whether the horse has the pace for 2 miles around Cheltenham and can he adjust away from heavy ground?
?

no and the last bits both add up to badly outpaced...it will be a bad CH if he wins

Supreme - The Irish will get a 1-2-3

Champion Hurdle - 3 horse race - Hurricane Fly or Rock On Ruby 1st & 2nd, Binocular 3rd
Dist: Photo & 2 1/2L

The Irish to win 10 or more races 6/4 WH - buying money - they could have 5 on the first day.

Allure of allusion and Darlan antepost-steps to freedom today
balls deep in sprinter sacre
The package antepost.few shillings on quantative today.
Hurricane fly fill your boots.rock on ruby forecast
Sizing oz on ground.if scots Irish keeps drifting though I could be tempted.
Not had a bet in mares but will pick something each Way later on course.probably shop Dj
White starline antepost.couple quid on Triolo Today

Have a great day everyone whether you are going or not.stay lucky

I nearly got a headache last night going through the formlines of the Supreme. Decided in the end to stay away.

As Backhander has posted on here though, I can see an argument for Dylan Ross to run a big race. Seems to be very over priced.

I've backed Steps To Freedom but have laid off to get stake back in running as I suspect he'll go below 3.0 whatever happens - similar with Darlan

Hard horse to weigh up but very smart play laying back in running. I'm certain you will be matched. Whether he dogs it like he used to do on the flat is still a big negative for me against him.

Mumbled something to the boss about having to work from home this afternoon about 12:30. Just got through the door to hear the roar :)

I think you lads have it spot on - nothing to worry Spirit Son for next year's Champion Hurdle.

Never heard Donald McCain pre Supreme talk to the press about how he told the owners to get on at 33-1 and that the horse was a tool?

He made a couple of mistakes and if without that, it would have probably been more comfortable.

I backed the Harrington thing. Did it even start the fcking race?

Last edited:
Back