Chester May Meeting

Good ride I thought.

So strong in a finish.

Doctor Fremantle looked to me like he'll come on for this. A horse to follow for the year.

Good ride I thought.

So strong in a finish.

Doctor Fremantle looked to me like he'll come on for this. A horse to follow for the year.

I agree, I think he'll be hard to beat in the Coronation, should they go that way.

Should be a good trial. I think Debussy could well go close considering others may prefer less fast ground.

Deary me. The winner clocked some decent times for me but I just dismissed it as a pacemaker...

Disgraceful ride (i backed Debussy who wasn't good enough).

I think Murtagh eradicated some of the shocking rides from his repetoire last season, but this was a throwback to some shocking rides a few years back.

Winner is probably pretty useful indeed...think the second did remarkably well to getso close. Very nice colt.

I am sure it was an underestimation of the winner by murtagh, you would have though he should have had some idea of the winners ability being in same stable red face for him i would have thought.

Expect the second horse to make big improvement off that, much like his sister did form the Musadora to the Oaks.

Back