Chester May Meeting

He's 10/11. They are 7/1 or 15/2.

Regardless of the outcome, i know what i'd like to be backing.

He's 10/11. They are 7/1 or 15/2.

Regardless of the outcome, i know what i'd like to be backing.

I wouldnt back him at 10/11, equally I could see him being a cosy winner and wouldnt back the maidens to beat them considering he is likely to step up with the benefit of a run behind Redwood.

Hope you backed the horse Hamm!

Murtagh did nothing wrong on Drumbeat, just how the horse needs to be ridden.

Hope you backed the horse Hamm!

Murtagh did nothing wrong on Drumbeat, just how the horse needs to be ridden.

I backed the two I mentioned but not huge stakes or anything, thanks.

I thought Drumbeat was the best horse in the race, and I'd argue it was a poor, slightly overconfident ride.

I'm seeing there's an objection - watching replay (without sound) i can't see why - anyone know?

I backed the two I mentioned but not huge stakes or anything, thanks.

I thought Drumbeat was the best horse in the race, and I'd argue it was a poor, slightly overconfident ride.

Don't see how he was the best horse in the race. He headed Gitano at one stage and he got his head back in front of him.

The winner crossed the eventual second just before the first turn causing him to stumble...given the short margin of victory this looks an interesting one for the stewards.

The winner crossed the eventual second just before the first turn causing him to stumble...given the short margin of victory this looks an interesting one for the stewards.

I've seen it now; I think that it would be extremely harsh considering where it took place, and how relatively innocuous it was.

Ps ... do Betfair pay out on first past the line? :p

Don't see how he was the best horse in the race. He headed Gitano at one stage and he got his head back in front of him.

I felt Murtagh kept him too far back for too long, and used up too much energy making up the ground to the leaders.

No, and going back to yesterday, I thought he was trying to shift at least some of the blame for his ride on Masterofthehorse onto O'Brien, which wasn't his finest moment.

No, and going back to yesterday, I thought he was trying to shift at least some of the blame for his ride on Masterofthehorse onto O'Brien, which wasn't his finest moment.

But he was riding to orders....if thats what he was told to do its only right that he tells us? In fact when brought into the stewards he should expect it.

Race was an absolute joke...all three should be brought into the stewards for that!

I'm sure AOB told him to keep him at the back; I don't think he told him to stay that far back with such a short distance to run.

Someone on Rp betting-site re Ormonde stakes

Off and running Buccellati leads
joke pace
total farce
Scintillo at walk
Buccellati leads
Scintillo lies second
Frozen Fire third
Buccellati would struggle to beat a Blackpool donkey
Scintillo lies second
Frozen Fire third
Buccellati drawing clear