Coral Eclipse

So Yo Think takes racing very well, and the trends for this race is good to run in the Royal Meeting. Stable form is a concern for Workforce and while SYT is in the time of the season where he is targeting the races, maybe Workforce is thinking in something like the Arc and or BC Turf, both horses has a similar level but much more likely that SYT is able to run his race.

WF will not want fast ground..and obviously a lot depends on the ground..but SYT is too short..should be 2nd fav

the Stoute stablefrom is a red herring..i can't remember the horse last year..but Stoutey had been on a real quiet time..no recents winners as now..and the horse in question dotted up..punters are making a mistake to think Stoutey is out of form..he may appear to be..but has a knack of winning the big ones no matter what other horses are doing

Stoute is out of form

I can not back a horse of the stable.

I wish i could remember the race ..sure it was last year..its a mistake to think he's out of form..the big ones still run their race

the ground is the major factor imo..the stableform is going to make the price..but if its fast...he won't win anyway

Good to firm when he won the Derby.
Surely you knew that anyway, so you must mean SYT goes better than him on fast?

I wish i could remember the race ..sure it was last year..its a mistake to think he's out of form..the big ones still run their race

the ground is the major factor imo..the stableform is going to make the price..but if its fast...he won't win anyway

Wasn't it Harbinger in the King George?

Good to firm when he won the Derby.
Surely you knew that anyway, so you must mean SYT goes better than him on fast?

he lost the KG because the ground was too quick..yes he won the Derby on it..but the form he was in that day would have won on owt imo. When the ground eased for the Arc i backed him..imo WF needs an easier surface..he hated it in the KG

they say a horse might handle fast once..then not let itself down on it again..i think thats the case with WF..but feel free to back him on fast..i know i wouldn't

you are right David

just checked his monthly form

In July last year..Stoute was 8/87 = 9%..a lot higher in every other month..his record with 4yo and up in July was just 1/23..guess what won;)

don't judge his big race runners on the form of the others..last July shows why

A lot of carefull/scared punters around the forum. I expeceted a better response to the 2/1. It's priced up like Ascot never happened.

A lot of carefull/scared punters around the forum. I expeceted a better response to the 2/1. It's priced up like Ascot never happened.

? over both at the moment..is SYT a 10f horse?..if so why did a 12f horse beat him..is the ground going to suit WF..questionable

Cape Blanco must be the bet..the risk there..they might run him as a pacemaker..which you can't believe really can you..talk about Godolphin ruining horses:blink:

but at least you getting a meaty price with CB

Correct - Sandown did happen and everyone is reacting like Aidan will have him turned inside out for this just like everybody swallowed the Ryan Moore shite after the Derby. I'm filling my boots at 2/1...... if the ground isn't too firm. SYT is a talking horse... End of.

Last edited:
So You Think 8-11 - an even more preposterous price than for the Prince of Waless Stakes . He might win but the price does not reflect his chance on form - both Workforce and Snow Fairy have better form !

Back