Daily picks.

I'm on cut across tonight, would have scored over 6 at lingfield last time but lost at least ten lengths at the start, finished like a train but had too much to do and went down four lengths. Won over c&d previously only time over 7. Off same weight as run at lingfield so scope to keep improving. Good luck all.

Racings desperate tomorrow but renoir lady was quite an eyecatcher last time out,cantering over the field from a poor draw in 11 over this c/d mustv'e wasted a couple of lengths being dropped in from halfway,then switched 2fs out to win cheekily.She went up 3 pound for that win potentially she looks like she had plenty in hand,whether she will ever produce the run again is impossible to predict after virtually no previous form.The form has been franked see the storm has won since second behind her and the third reginald claude has also won easily since,macks sister was brushed aside by reginald claude and yet is favourite tomorrow.Strictly on that run the 6/1 looks massive if she can reproduce the form of that race i thought she was going to open up 7/2,should be nice trade regardless in a terrible race.Simon dows also got surprisingly a decent strike rate on the aw 11.69% very good considering he never has any winners on the turf!!

Took 7/1 this morning!!

Last edited:
Won a nice few quid on the race:ninja:,pity as the others just couldn't beat it on form or times on the clock i watched living leaders win compared its times to 70 rated rinners on the same night.Was never going to back it at 5/2 maybe 5/1 wasn't even worth risking the fcast in the end!

The other one tomorrow catching my eye was haftohat,ran 1m28.79 on debut winning cosily cut across second fav against it tomorrow ran 1m28.09 on the same card.Haftohat has an 8 pound pull for that .70 3 1/2ls plus there looked a fair bit of improvement to come,the price of 3/1 has put me off slightly for once raced horse on handicap debut.I was hoping to see 4/1 but trained by botti it was unlikely,if he doesn't improve for debut then it looks like cut across and fayr hall could be the two alternatives almost identical times on the clock and form.

Got 7/2 happy days WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH And fcast prices were obliteraed!!;)Looked very well in on those times roy the boys let me down for four winners in an ew lucky tonight!!And the tricast whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssshhhh didn't see fayr hall in third.Can't beat the clock nothing anywhere near the 3 of them

fcast £10.32
tricast£28.64!!!!

Last edited:
Cheers fella,its just been relentless the last 16 months,the last 8 weeks have been the best ever run i can remember!It's good to get them all out in the open as well and proofed on here by beating the prices,nothing more satisfying!:cool:;)

Anyone who's been following the times on the aw especially kempton as i mentioned in the week whailley had run almost 1/2 second slower than swiss cross cross last season but won easily on thursday winning better class race swiss cross behind.Looking back so far this season the times have been so quick its very difficult to give then much creedance,yesterday noverre to go winning over the 6fs at kempton in 1m10.87 probably the second quickest time ever run there.Yet only two weeks ago capone broke the track record in 1m10.70 yet yesterdays race was full of exoposed handicappers rated upto 85,quickest time noverre to go had run there previously was 1m11.85.It puts into perspective how misleading those times are at present and unreliable using them for form until a lot more racing has been done there!!

Last edited:
Fairyhouse

lord Of the Lords
Staying Article

Newbury

Merry King
Princely Player
First Lieutenant

confident on the Fairy races

Anyone who's been following the times on the aw especially kempton as i mentioned in the week whailley had run almost 1/2 second slower than swiss cross cross last season but won easily on thursday winning better class race swiss cross behind.Looking back so far this season the times have been so quick its very difficult to give then much creedance,yesterday noverre to go winning over the 6fs at kempton in 1m10.87 probably the second quickest time ever run there.Yet only two weeks ago capone broke the track record in 1m10.70 yet yesterdays race was full of exoposed handicappers rated upto 85,quickest time noverre to go had run there previously was 1m11.85.It puts into perspective how misleading those times are at present and unreliable using them for form until a lot more racing has been done there!!

I've made an effort to keep up to date speed figures for all the AW course this season G.....Kempton has quite a variable track speed recently..you get a few days when the track speed is hovering around the nil going allowance markthen changing to to -0.86 sec per mile on 22 Nov ..-0.42 on 28 Nov.....then up to +0.37 on 29 Nov..which is the fastest its been recently

comparing bare times will be misleading there imo

bajan bear

Bajan bear looked unlucky at lingfield when not getting a clear run,looked like a winner without a penalty going to wolves on friday,looked very onepaced.The post have it down as a non stayer yet the race was only run in 1m50.71 standard time slow by(4.61) a very slowly run race over 1.2 seconds slower than the second division.I can't see the trip beat it,providing there's plenty of pace on and perhaps running at lingfield then it will be worth a bet as its going to be an even bigger price next time out.

temple road

Temple road looked like one to follow when running a nice race off 57 at lingfield on the turf from the worst draw in 1,5th of 11 to steelcut the first three were rated 68,70,68 and mostly 60+ runners in behind him.Next time out was 9/1 in a worse race and i expected him to be heavily backed after the lingfield run,i presume after such a lay off of 136 days he's had some problems.If he could repeat that lingield run now off revised mark of 55 allowing him to sneak into tomorrows race then he would be winning these races,he's only had 5 lifetime runs and is probably worth following for a while as he will be going off massive prices compared to ability!!
That was from the 16th of november was in a poor race but long time off the track but ran ok running on fourth,there maybe more to come yet and again compared to ability will be overpriced off a mark of just 55.

waabel
passionada

These two both came out of the same race behind gung ho jack on the 5th of november run in a reasonjable time of 1m13.82 good time comparitively on the card beaten two nks,the most interesting thing being the time .63 quicker than the second division that night won by dark lane off 63.Passionadas only off 62 and waabel may drop a pound or two after saturdays run was on a mark of 65,ran over 7fs on saturday going off strangely extremely quick finishing last.Waabels lowest ever mark was when winning off 61 and usually runs well for a period of time when hitting form,trainer violets jordans had a couple of winners recently and should be overpriced after saturdays run.Passionadas only had the 7 runs so could still be loads of improvement switched to the aw,the fact gung ho jacks won again last night off 67 in better class race and it was the faster of the two divisions further franks the form!

little garcon
Getting hard to predict little garcon and still tumbling down the weights was rated 96 march 2011,but has not been placed since september 2010 but was an eyecatcher admittedly in much lower grade race ridden hands 'n heels when 6th behind blanc de chine finishing full of running.Not one to take a short price about,but the run behind muhdiq is forgivable as there was no pace in the race at lingfield o next run providing he gets that he maybe worth a couple of chances as he's now nearing that mark of 80,his last winning mark was off 83 april 2010 winning at lingfioeld over 6fs

ready

Ready looks like a massive improver,winning over the 7fs at lingfield on the 24th of november,was squeezed out 2fs out yet picked up and ended up looking completely different class.A really good time on the clock of 1m23.79 and looking good for another couple of lengths on top of that run and only .22 slower than the previous quickest run over 7fs over c/d this season by older handicapper hamaatt winning off 87.Ready goes up 4 pound to 82 that looks a nice mark still can't remember to many 2yr old races being this quick by horses only rated in the low 80s.Ready may well be a 90+ horse on the aw and looks one to follow through the aw season!!

ready

Ready looks like a massive improver,winning over the 7fs at lingfield on the 24th of november,was squeezed out 2fs out yet picked up and ended up looking completely different class.A really good time on the clock of 1m23.79 and looking good for another couple of lengths on top of that run and only .22 slower than the previous quickest run over 7fs over c/d this season by older handicapper hamaatt winning off 87.Ready goes up 4 pound to 82 that looks a nice mark still can't remember to many 2yr old races being this quick by horses only rated in the low 80s.Ready may well be a 90+ horse on the aw and looks one to follow through the aw season!!

These are my figures for that card..there was another interesting fast time on that card..these are the lbs fast or slow per race

-3 AMELIA HULL
+3 READY
-12 GOLDEN DESERT
+11 GIFTED GIRL
-29 SONKO
-41 RYLEE MOOCH
-9 GLASTONBERRY
-36 ROYAL ACQUISITION

Gifted Girl's race was very fast and the horse of interest for me was RUGOSA..she did best of those coming from off the pace..had a poor draw and was hampered. She must be watched imo

Last edited:
That was the day i put up gifted girl and rugosa as picks in that race,the time was 1m36.01 i wasn't that surprised by the time as the winner always looked like it could be a top class handicapper.Definitely one to follow rugosa off that mark as still eligible to run in races for horses rated up to 80 she's gone under 1m37 and looks open to improvement.In another fillies race she could be great value.

3 tomorrow but all badly drawn but i have to back them as they are winners waiting to happen and i will be following them.

4/1 passionada 365

5/1 desert strike 365

6/1 lastkingofscot;and paddy,lads,365!!

Passionada was second behind gung ho jack on the 5th of november run in a reasonjable time of 1m13.82 good time comparitively on the card beaten two nks,the most interesting thing being the time .63 quicker than the second division that night won by dark lane off 63.Passionadas only off 63 and has only had the 7 runs so could still be loads of improvement switched to the aw,the fact gung ho jacks won again off 67 in better class race and it was the faster of the two divisions further franks the form!Tomorrow she drops back a furlong and has the worst draw in eleven she has loads of natural pace i think she will probably get infront whether she will use to much up to get there maybe the case but the form was again franked by dickie le davoir 4th from her run previous behind gung ho jack that form looks very good especialy in this grade.She will be winning more races off this mark i'm sure so i will keep following her,regardless of tomorrows result.

Last edited:
Desert strike was a big eyecatcher last time how,came out quickly from the 2 draw but restrained by kirby which probably cost him being involved in the finish of the race.Travelled well throughout that race and was still going well with 2fs to go and finished with a bit in hand,has been dropped 2 pound for that run taking him down to a mark of 65 allowing him to get into this race for horses only rated upto 65.You only have to go back to the 19th of september and he was rated 80 on the aw has a record of 4/18 at wolves and 3/12 over c/d on his day he's better than these.Again he's also been dropped back in trip from that last run and also has a very poor draw in 11,but he is a winner waiting to happen after that last run so has to be followed off his lowest aw mark since february 2011!!Luke morris hopefully a positve inn a poor looking race i could see a big gamble on this even at only 5/1.

Last edited:
Latkingofscotland is also poorly drawn and again that maybe his undoing but kirby rides and even though i've taken 7/1 i've also taken all the 6/1 as well.One piece of form stands out for me from last season and that was over this c/d when lastkingofscotland won off 72 in better grade had black cadillac now rated 73 behind in second and was concediong 9 pound.Everything else in behind was rated at least 70 to upwards of 75,the time was also exceptionally good 1m11.71 quicker than any of these have ever run over c/d.And that was backed up by the following race on the card won by last soverign winning off 74 lastkingofscotlands race .55 quicker.Also had speak the truth over 5ls behind that night just to put in perspectiove how well he can run on this track,with kirby aboard i can see this a;so being a gamble.If he produced that run off current mark would be 5/2 not 6/1 but has poor draw and probably not quite hit form yet this season but always worth backing at this track over c/d off these sort of marks.

Considering he hadn't run for 4 months since july 17th clourbearer although only 9/13 behind the gung ho jack form i keep referring to he was drawn poorly in 12 and was just given a nice introduction back.That race was the second division that night and was .39 quicker than mother jones winning the first division by 2ls so this race is worth concentrating on,as mentioned earlier desert strike shouldv'e been involved in the finish and was 5th in this race.Clourbearer takes a drop in grade tonmorrow and has luke morris on board from the 3 draw,is off 63 and thats his lowest aw mark since winning over c/d off 65 back in october 2011,has a record of 2/5 at wolves.This time last year was third off 72 in higher grade race than this at swell and again maybe one to follow as versatile on both surfaces and a record of 3/9 on the aw there's a possibility this horse is still open to slight improvement.

Back