Daily picks.

At least from a handicapping perspective jack who's he looks well handicapped lowest ever msrk tomorrow off 81 the claimer takes off 7 pound eoin walsh he's only had 3 rides on the aw and won 2 already.That 7 pound takes jack who's he down to 74 after running off 83 last time out running a respectable 5th to santefisio only beaten 2 3/4ls.A line through the 6th in that race lord of the shadows puts jack who's he well in with the two favourites tomorrow desert creek and dubawi island big weight pull through jack of diamonds and through lord of the shadows coming third to it at kempton last week.That was only his debut on the aw so could be open to slight improvement that 7 pound claim made him look a bit of value at 14/1!!

I've taken 10/1 but still think this will be backed,swiss cross was the obvious pick 11/2 was huge but was so many races to look at i could only see it opening 3/1.A nice rade missed,especially when you see swiss cross has been dropped 3 pound since runing on in track record race over c/d then also running second to yoprk glory at lingfield the race gioing under 1m10.00 first time this season over the 6fs and 4ls back to the third.Iver bridge lad also looks very interesting now dropping down the weights,pretty sure he will be winning soon as the stables in form and whaileyy probably the three most interesting runners in the race.Whailley has run three times on the aw twice over 6fs the win over c/d in 1m11.44 by 3 3/4ls last season,a reasonable time the tracks riding a lot quicker this season so the times can't be compared.His other run was a sh/hd second to alben star went onto run third to primaeval on the aw over 7fs on this track and run some decent races on the turf this season in high 90s.Whailley hasn't progressed on turf but still the runs behind barnet fair at ascot over an inadequate 5fs beaten 3/4 ties in well with ajjadd 9/2 tomorrow and swiss cross wouldn't have much to find with swiss cross on that form.Back on the aw looking like his preferable surface i can see an improved run!

Loads of good trades tomorrow i've managed to back 4/5 others but missed a few although i don't think they're particularly great bets they were almost certain to shorten.To much racing and oddschecker is total crap,sites not putting the prices up according to their history,been checking!:ninja:

Silver Wind 1.10 Wolverhampton.

This horse seems to be running back into form and following a couple of poor runs under Nora Looby in the summer came back to run a very decent 5th to Danzoe running on strongly over an inadequate 5fs with previous and since winners Fama Mac and Having a good time just 2 lengths in front.
Next race ran very well from the wrong side of the track at Doncaster to be 7/18 to Chookie Royale over 7fs,(well there 1f out). Back over his best distance of 6fs tmr, from Oct/Dec last year form figures at Wolver read 161242, 1st run from 57 last run from 65. Drops back to 60 tmr 4lbs less than lto with Graham Gibbons booked to ride, nicely drawn has to go close for me, would like 9/2 but this looks a poor race with a lot of out of form horses in it.

A horse i was going to put up on the Horses to follow list runs tmr, actually wanted it at Sthwll but that plan has gone under 3 ft of water!
Anyway horse i was interested in is Silly Billy who unfortunately has got a bad draw tmr in the 3.40 Lingfield.
Thought he ran a blinding race lto over 1m leading into the final furlong and i feel is best over a stiff 6fs/7fs. Is over twice the price of Rogue Reporter who he would have btn over this distance lto and is 1lb better off tmr, has won twice on the AW over 7fs at Ling and Wolver and i'm sure would go close tmr with a better draw, one to watch out for imo.
In the same race and again badly drawn is Flamborough Breeze who came with a tremendous run in the straight coming from stone cold last to get up over 6fs at Wolver beating consistant Lucky Mark, would have won much further over 7fs, with Kaylee(a very good 2nd last week to Artful Lady) in 4th. Ed Vaughans horses seem to be running better now and had another winner last week, can see this running well tmr and will back EW.

I've had a bit of jack who's he at sevens last night, note in to 11-2 this morning. Taking on whqilley today with bajan tryst, been running like a bag but drop in weight and Lee up makes me think a possible change in fortune today. Also fancy Emma's gift, not really sure why though. Also dancing welcome had a long break and needed last run, back down to last winning mark so may also be worth a punt each way. Good luck all

Done two very boring ew yanks as well,got loads marked off but draws track and prices can't back them all.

corporal maddox 3/1 had a reverse with majuro as well.

bert the alert 7/2
fairywind 7/2

polar venuture 2/5

kalogkagathia 9/4

Last edited:
A horse i was going to put up on the Horses to follow list runs tmr, actually wanted it at Sthwll but that plan has gone under 3 ft of water!
Anyway horse i was interested in is Silly Billy who unfortunately has got a bad draw tmr in the 3.40 Lingfield.
Thought he ran a blinding race lto over 1m leading into the final furlong and i feel is best over a stiff 6fs/7fs. Is over twice the price of Rogue Reporter who he would have btn over this distance lto and is 1lb better off tmr, has won twice on the AW over 7fs at Ling and Wolver and i'm sure would go close tmr with a better draw, one to watch out for imo.
In the same race and again badly drawn is Flamborough Breeze who came with a tremendous run in the straight coming from stone cold last to get up over 6fs at Wolver beating consistant Lucky Mark, would have won much further over 7fs, with Kaylee(a very good 2nd last week to Artful Lady) in 4th. Ed Vaughans horses seem to be running better now and had another winner last week, can see this running well tmr and will back EW.

They're all over this one...into 4's!!

Done two very boring ew yanks as well,got loads marked off but draws track and prices can't back them all.

corporal maddox 3/1 had a reverse with majuro as well.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSHHHHHHHHHHHH KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!:lol::lol::lol:;);) GTFI!

bert the alert 7/2
fairywind 7/2

polar venuture 2/5

kalogkagathia 9/4

Well, Dancing Welcome gave me a profit - looks like it needs to lose a bit more weight before it goes in again. Emma's Gift is truly out of form and did not look at all like winning unfortunately, just thought with the weight dropping to it's last winning mark it may go in again. One to follow may be Apache Glory, was top weight having been in no form whatsoever but not raced in a class 6 for some time. Was looking ok on the rail and started to push through coming round the bend but got badly hampered and jockey had to stop riding. Not sure it would have won but looked to me like it was ready to win a race soon...

Hopefully Bajan Tryst tonight will get me out of the whole I've dug for myself this afternoon!

Been in a meeting all afternoon, managed to watch the 1st race where Silver Wind dissapointed but still managed 3rd. More annoyed with Silly Billy backed last night at 10/1 but win only, expected to be able to trade out but haven't even seen the race yet, the other horse didn't get into the race by the looks of things.:(

Quite dat tomorrow

1pt trade damika 14/1 ppower!!

Out at average of 10.5!!

Last edited:
David browns been testing damika over 5fs on the aw yet he's never won over the trip,takes the step back up to 6fs tomorrow in an impossible looking handicap but he has plenty of form from the turf to figure and from a decent draw in 3.His last two runs over 6fs he's been 4th to el viento off 86 and 4th to orbit the moon off 86 tomorrow he's off 83 only a pound higher than when winning at notts in june having horses such as york glory,cheveton,doc hay,steps and swiss cross in behind.He could well outrun his price and looks a bit of value now stepped up in trip and may get heavily backed,there are a couple with equally good form on turf but at the prices and a chance of a gamble looks the bet.

Last edited:
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I've taken 10/1 but still think this will be backed,swiss cross was the obvious pick 11/2 was huge but was so many races to look at i could only see it opening 3/1.A nice rade missed,especially when you see swiss cross has been dropped 3 pound since runing on in track record race over c/d then also running second to yoprk glory at lingfield the race gioing under 1m10.00 first time this season over the 6fs and 4ls back to the third.Iver bridge lad also looks very interesting now dropping down the weights,pretty sure he will be winning soon as the stables in form and whaileyy probably the three most interesting runners in the race.Whailley has run three times on the aw twice over 6fs the win over c/d in 1m11.44 by 3 3/4ls last season,a reasonable time the tracks riding a lot quicker this season so the times can't be compared.His other run was a sh/hd second to alben star went onto run third to primaeval on the aw over 7fs on this track and run some decent races on the turf this season in high 90s.Whailley hasn't progressed on turf but still the runs behind barnet fair at ascot over an inadequate 5fs beaten 3/4 ties in well with ajjadd 9/2 tomorrow and swiss cross wouldn't have much to find with swiss cross on that form.Back on the aw looking like his preferable surface i can see an improved run!

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH You don't have to wait long!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::cool:;)

Back